“Outdoor Restaurant is TOPS!”

Mission Inn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mission Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 718 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Bar, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mission Inn Avenue/Orange Street
Reviewed October 1, 2013

You simply MUST eat at the Mission Inn in their outdoor courtyard if the weather is good. It's a quaint, perfect little spot for business, family or even a couples dinner or lunch. We were dressed casual (jeans) and it wasn't a problem. The menu was vast and the wine selection was fantastic. With appetizers, entrees, deserts and wine we were shocked at how reasonable our total bill was.

I highly recommend the Mission Inn for anyone in the area. Also stop at all the little signs around the property and learn about its history and heritage... incredibly interesting and beautiful.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great for breakfast, when we are at the mission inn we eat breakfast here. The food is good and they have a excellent eggs benedict that I almost always get. The waiters are alwasys fast and friendly. Highly recommend.

2  Thank fluffydawn
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

There's not much in Riverside, but the Mission Inn makes up for that! Magnificent design, relaxing atmosphere! please request a Mission style room on the top floor! They are exquisite!
The most romantic place I've ever been!

1  Thank annarellame
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel is not just a pleasant place to stay, but a true experience. You'd be crazy to stay at a chain hotel if you need to go to Riverside. I took a tour of the hotel after checking out and the tour was great.

1  Thank uncaco
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed at the Mission Inn for several days and dined at three of their restaurants. We chose The Mission Inn Restaurant on our first night. The courtyard is beautiful, possibly the most beautiful restaurant where I have dined. We waited one hour for our food to arrive. The menu has very few selections so from the start we were disappointed. The entrees were very simple. The only item my teenage son would consider was the broiled half chicken. It was small and overcooked. Very little meat, and too much work to get it. My husband ordered the scallops which were undercooked, which is hard to do since they only take a few minutes to prepare. We sent them back and it was quite a wait for the second plate. I don't even remember my entree. Dinner was $100 and quite a waste of money.

1  Thank lmf60745