“Always a treat to stay here”

Mission Inn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mission Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 768 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Bar, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mission Inn Avenue/Orange Street
Description: Decorated in colorful tiles, vaulted ceilings, ornate wall sconces and marble accents, the Mission Inn Restaurant’s centerpiece is a state-of-the-art display kitchen, where chefs prepare signature comfort foods and light fare. Recently recognized as a "Top 100 Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants in America" by OpenTable Diner's Choice Awards the adjacent Spanish Patio is an al fresco dining spot surrounded by the bell tower, Anton’s Clock and Glockenspiel, a collection of bells from missions throughout the United States, and a circular tiled fountain.
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We came for a wedding. We loved our room, it was very comfy. The hotel has a couple of very good resturants and a nice lounge with live music ( a big plus). We have stayed here before and loved it then too. The atmosphere is so romantic!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

It's never 100% perfect, but still always a lovely stay. I prefer the Glenwood rooms, anything less is just a hotel room, anything more is overkill for me. I love the room we stay in, it's like waking up in a castle. The hotel is beautiful at night, especially. Make sure you wander everywhere and enjoy the lights and European feeling. The food is very good at all of the restaurants I've eaten at there -- three I believe. It's a treasure and shouldn't be missed. Not the Ritz, but still charming in its own right.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We attended a luncheon at the Inn and it was wonderful. Our party sat in the courtyard and although a little warm, the visual features of the place kept us focused. I ordered an oriental salad with I was not impressed it - not a lot of chicken and the pieces were cut in very small pieces. The salmon looked great and I will get it next time. Even if you don't eat there, go see this most beautiful, historical place. A real national treasure.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

celebrated a birthday, and a girls day out there. Buffet top of the list...all menu excellent. Duanes super.Well worth visit.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The architecture is breathtaking. Looks like a cross between an old Spanish Mission & a Castle. The rooms here are quiet spacious & comfortable.Ours was situated on a small courtyard with beautiful hanging gardens. The maid came through in the afternoon to turn down the beds & left yummy Belgian chocolates on the pillows, While an older hotel it has every modern convenience you will need. There are several restaurants on site. we tried the Spanish restaurant & the food as well as service were quite good. We decided on Breakfast in bed which was Prompt & Delicious. The hotel has banquet/meeting rooms & is probably ideal for weddings because of its ambiance & charm. . If you have time... take the tour there is so much beautiful artwork, artifacts & gardens to see. The Mission Inn was a perfect romantic getaway for my wife & I (yes we left Nicole at home for this one).

2  Thank Christopher W