Sands Motel
QualityInn
$129
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$89
$142
$116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$119
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$75
  • Restaurant
$108
$84
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 28, 2012

i had medical appointments at kaiser i booked room, never again will i stay there . prostitutes all over the parking lot, room was dirty clerk was rude and smelly and then overcharged 59.00 to 75. 00 the differance is not proper sales tax so i turned in a complaint to calif board of equilezation for tax evasion . when i asked for itimized receipt he refused . i also challenged the differance to credit card holder

Room Tip: pick another motel there are better for same price just down the street
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Ronald J
Reviewed November 14, 2011

My husband and I had to stay here for a week before finally having my apartment ready to move into. I chose to say here because of price of course. The room stank like fresh cigarettes and never been cleaned, the carpet is sticky, the comforters appear as have never been washed tho I'm glad the sheets were. The pillows are as if they have been dug out of the trash and upon the wifi think... once you're connected they either will cut you off every 5 minutes or cut you off at a certain time at night. CONSTANT issues!. Do not waste your money.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Jenn S
Reviewed August 12, 2010

Like the previous poster I also stayed here trying to save money. Upon check-in, the front desk staff had NO manners. The rooms stunk. The other patrons, who all seemed to be on parole, seemed as though they were using the place as a safe house. VERY bare rooms, and dirty bathrooms. The shower tub and tile walls had multiple layers of paint peeling off. When I took my shoes off and set them by the in room refrigerator I noticed A PILE OF USED AND BLOODY FEMININE PADS STUFFED BEHIND IT! They refused to give me a refund and said the room was clean. It was only AFTER I convinced the front desk clerk to look for himself that I was able to change rooms. His comment was "Our cleaning person is not a machine, sometimes he misses things". He said this after the comment "Thats not that bad, I can pick that up if you want" was made. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!

Trip Advisor needs to remove this filthy motel from their site...

8  Thank cowboyporter
Reviewed November 2, 2009

the front desk staff is rude, don't bother making a reservation they will try to swindle you out of it and charge you more. The doors don't colse/lock all the way. The whole property stinks like curry all the time, day and night. The rooms are beyond filthy and clientele is sketchy to say the least. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
6  Thank TravelStar104
Reviewed July 20, 2009

Our intention in staying here was to save money. I first made a reservation over the phone with a man who would not give me a confirmation number over the phone for my reservation. Later when we started our trip we needed to change our reservation to just one night instead of two. Another man answered the phone and told me that we didn't have a reservation. So I had to go through the whole reservation process all over again and had him double check to make sure I wasn't double charged. Upon arrival, I went in to check in and the man didn't even try to find me in his system, just proceeded to put me in a certain room and gave me a higher price than I was quoted over the phone. He said it was for a king bed which we only wanted a queen. He said he was giving us a great deal because this was the queen price for a king bed. I argued with him for a while to no avail, and I was so fed up I just took it and went to the room. Opened the door and it was at least 95-100 degrees in our room. I understand that it is hot there in Riverside but for our room to be that hot was unacceptable. It took hours before my daughter could sleep. Bathroom wasn't clean. Other parts of the room not clean. We didn't hang around in the morning to find the breakfast. No customer service. Terrible experience!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family