“Great pizza ”

Order Online
Ranked #39 of 885 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

I took a gamble and ordered this to go and delivered to my hotel. I will have to say it showed up hot and the size of the pizza the 12” was way more than what I thought.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed April 13, 2019

went with my daughter the pizza was good but the inside was small. Its nice to sit outside as long as its not dark outside during the week.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

A great place to grab a slice of pizza and a salad. They offered a lot of other things but I only went for the pizza. Check out was easy and fast and even sent my receipt to my phone.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 6, 2017

I really liked this place - got a drink, a side salad and a large slice of pizza for like $6. Good deal. I didn't care for the crust, but the sauce was good.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Something for everyone. Family loves the pizza and you can buy by the slice. They have an ice cream counter that seems popular especially on summer nights and downtown events. We do order the pizza but just as often we order the large Antipasta Supreme Salad. Don't bother with the small (it's $8 and really small) pay the few extra bucks and order the large. Their packaging is a bit off and there is a huge discrepancy between the S and L sizes. This salad is a carb watchers dream and you will immediately stop feeling sorry for the fact you had to bypass pizza. Generous toppings of olives, tomatoes, pepporcini, and pinwheels of provolone and pepperoni. We order ahead and pick up for dinner. They have indoor and patio seating.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Antonious N & W Pizza? Share your experiences!