“HORRIBLE- No standards”

GreenLeadersSilver level
A TripAdvisor Member
“HORRIBLE- No standards”
Reviewed May 6, 2006

The worst motel I have ever stayed in. Was told on website that they accepted pets but arrived and was told NO. The outside and inside of the motel was horrible. This motel has no starndards. The faucet was coming off, the shower floor had dirt embedded into it, the towels were either dirty or stained. To make matters worse there were mirrors all over our room, including the ceiling!!! Surprised there wasn't a sign that said "Hourly Rates!" If my husband had not been with me there was no way that I would have stayed there. I felt very unsafe and did not sleep well. Also, you can hear everything going on in all rooms remotely close to you. The shower next door sounded like a jet engine.

• Stayed May 2006
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 12, 2004

Stayed here for 1 miserable night. This is by far the worst room I have every stayed in. Where do I begin. How about at check-in where they would not honor my internet rate. Even though I had a receipt of my reservation and rate. They charged $6.00 more not enough to make me leave at the time, but enough to tick me off. The front desk clerk was rude, but I guess if you had to work at such a poorly maintained facility you'd be cranky too. The room... no remote for TV, foul smelling, carpet stains and holes, holes and wear on bedspread, bathroom door damaged and would not close, toilet tank cracked and lid wrong size, ants in bathroom, damage to sink and counter tops. Thankfully I was only there 12 hours. Try the Days Inn down the street, at least from the outsice, it looked 10times better then this place. Don't try to save the $$$ .

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Riverside hotels
Americas Best Value Inn Riverside
Comfort Inn University
Comfort Inn University
#8 of 24 in Riverside
Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center

Been to Riverside Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Riverside Inn and Suites

Property: Riverside Inn and Suites
Address: 10705 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA 92505-3040 (Formerly Econo Lodge Riverside)
Location: United States > California > Riverside
#1 Green Hotel in Riverside
Hotel Class:2 star — Riverside Inn and Suites 2*
Hotel/Travel Industry ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riverside Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Riverside Econo Lodge