“Started good and ended bad.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Riverside Inn and Suites

You added Riverside Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Riverside Inn and Suites
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   10705 Magnolia Avenue, Riverside, CA 92505-3040 (Formerly Econo Lodge Riverside)   |
Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tucson, Arizona
“Started good and ended bad.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

l booked my room online. I decided with this location not only because of the price but it had a pool and free wi-fi. When arrived it started great, with a very pleasant manager at the front desk. I had gone downstairs to find where the ice machine was only to find that the machine charges a quarter for ice. Make sure you bring change if you want ice. The other problem was when my wife and I were ready to relax and enjoy the pool, only to find it full of dirt!!! Yes I said DIRT!! If you are looking for pool do not book here!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Roman A
RiversideInn_Suites, General Manager at Riverside Inn and Suites, responded to this review, September 17, 2014
Hello Mr.Roman,
Thank you for staying with Riverside Inn & Suites,Riverside CA,
We truly appreciate your business, however, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you
during your stay with us,
We hope to serve you better in near future, and would like to inform you that there is change required for ice as it is free, however,if you would have informed about the issue during your stay we would have gladly taken care of it.
Please feel free to call me if you have any concerns ,
Gen Manager
Ph-951-351-2424.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I enjoyed my stay and will definetly come back again. Everythng was exactly how it should be. Me and my boyfriend were able to relax & I was able to enjoy a nice bubble bath in a clean & very roomy bathtub

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
RiversideInn_Suites, General Manager at Riverside Inn and Suites, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Hello ,
Thank you very much for staying at Riverside Inn & Suites,Riverside CA
We truly appreciate your business and valuable time taken for wrting a positive review for our hotel, Its truly a great pleasure to have guests like you who take an effort for recognizing the service
of the staff and appreciating the comfort of the room,
Please feel free to call us if you have any concerns,we look forward to serve you with same dedication and integrity in near future,
General manager
Ph-951-351-2424
San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

We reserved our room at 7 pm the evening of check in and were confirmed for two queen beds in a nonsmokers room. We showed up at 1130 and were given a smokers room with a king bed. We asked to move and were told that they were over booked and this is all they had. Floors haven't been vacuumed in god only knows how long and room really smells bad. The bathroom door barely closes. The lampshades over the bed are dirty and falling apart. They asked for a $20 deposit and requested it in cash. Sketchy much? What does a $20 deposit do anyway?Maybe some rooms are better than others. We got one of the others.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank hexaquo

Travelers are raving about these Riverside hotels

Las Vegas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was trying to get a friend of mine a room for three nights as she was in desperate need for a place to stay. I needed to do a 3rd party authorization as I was paying for the room but not going to be occupying it. The idiot who answered the phone refused to sell me a room, saying they were sold out. Which I know they werent, according to their website. He was just to lazy to do the paperwork for the authorization. Why would you turn away someone to occupy your hotel, especially for three nights. This is probably an independently owned property, but I will be writing to Choice Hotels corporate about this.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Bryon M
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I come here almost every other weekend. I went to all the other spots on magnolia too at least once with.my.fiance but for us I love this spot. GOOD.PRICE love the management and.those breathe right strips work miracles. IF U WANT PRIVACY u got it. But if ur more affected by the way the room appeals to the eye then u might wanna waste ur money at the Hampton inn.. but they don't give u microwaves unless ur in a suite.. econolodge gives u that n fridge. I RECOMMEND THIS SPOT to everyone

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Overall this is the best hotel in Riverside. The staff is very friendly, and the room was nicely renovated. I like how the room had a nice big tv, with a microwave and mini refrigerator. The manager Rush is always smiling and very helpful.
Erick C.

• Stayed November 2013
Chula Vista, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Upon entering the room, you could see the carpet was dirty and the circus colored drapes looked dated and shabby. My fiance and I decided to just stay there since we would only be there 2 nights.

When we went to bed, I noticed stains on the underside of the bedspread. After seeing that we removed the bedspread completely. Curiously, we were in a non-smoking room, yet the blanket on the bed had cigarette burns in it.

The next day, we left and were out the entire day. My fiance came back the room while I was still visiting my family. He had to call the front desk because no one cleaned our room! The lady at the front desk said she talked to her housekeeper who said there was a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door when she came by at 9:30. We left the room at 10AM and nobody came back to check?! The lady and her housekeeper came up after the call to make the bed and clean the room.

No. We will not be returning to this motel. We'll keep searching for something cleaner.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 stars
RiversideEconolodge, Manager at Riverside Inn and Suites, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Hello Ms.Katherine,
Thank you for choosing Econolodge Riverside, we truly appreciate your business,
We sincerely apologise for failing to meet your expectations in your recent stay with us.
We as our Management team strive to work on the issues raised by our guests and thrive to improve in our standards as per guest expectations,
We hope to serve you with more dedication and integrity in near future.
Gen Manager