“Will never go again”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Food is just disgusting...I've been to 2 places that they have and there is no way anyone will ever get me to go back again...I make better sauce and I'm American/Mexican. Their sauce has no flavor, its watery. I don't understand how you can make such crappy food and still be in business....However the space is nice...

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have always avoided the Spaghetti factory based on the name alone. I have decided this was justified and don't plan on eating there again. We were a party of 5 including 3 vegans/ vegetarians. I had the Chicken Alfredo. Everything about this dish was fine except the chicken which tasted like it had come out of one of those prepared meals. It tasted more like tuna than chicken. The v/v crowd seemed to be reasonably satisfied with their meal. The break was good. A long wait early on a Sunday evening also.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We've eaten at the Old Spaghetti Factory on numerous occasions, and I'd give them a 4 or maybe on some experiences a 3. But it's usually a 4 - because you get salad, something to drink (coffee, milk, tea), as well as a desert with your dinner.
And October's "Theater portion" of the evening was probably a private event that the restaurant rented out their hall for.
But the management should be aware that what happens in their establishment reflects on them anyway.
The "Theater Group" - 2 or 3 actors and one actress - was dismally, painfully, boring. We couldn't wait for it to end. At 40 bucks apiece - drinks, and upgrades notwithstanding - it was a bomb, a yawn. I forget the title - it was that forgettable - except that I remember being disappointed, as was my wife, and the others at our table... something about Sleepy Hollow. The acting was hollow and the audience, sleepy. I was tempted to amuse myself by throwing croutons into the upended, open mouth of a dozing diner at the next table. At least there would finally have been some action!
Anyway, it's difficult to write the review about the play and not about the restaurant for allowing it to take place without reviewing who/what would be using their venue to make some unwarranted cash using their good name.
So a three/four rating for the usually good food (I like "The Premier" - lasagna and chicken Marsala that cost some extra bucks) - and a 1 rating for the theater group - hence the average of a 2.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This particular lunch had the most perfectly browned butter and generous mizithra. And the broccoli is never over-cooked. This OSF is a very dependable restaurant. Love it!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I hadn't been there in years...but we went there for the restaurant's 40th Anniversary Celebration...my guy ordered the spaghetti with marinara sauce...it came with hot baked French bread , salad , and either spumoni or vanilla ice cream for $4.35...great deal !!! He said the sauce was alittle bland but I did see him soping up his sauce with the bread...my mom and I had the same thing...the Manager's favorite...witch is your choice of 2 different sauces with spaghetti...we both chose the white clam sauce and the brown butter and mizitha cheese ala homer sauce...she love the clam sauce...I thought it was bland...but we both loved the flavor of the brown butter sauce...but it was alittle dry...but only $5.50 !!! The service was awesome !!! Love the old time look !!!