“All I got to say is heartattack Just...”

Joe's Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #236 of 703 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Japanese
“All I got to say is heartattack Just...”
Reviewed February 15, 2010

All I got to say is heartattack

Just get the all you can eat and just stock up on the green mussels they are the best I've had them at many places and no one makes them better then joes. Oh ya you want to met one of the coolest owners go their great guy, true customer service. Just remember it's loud loud oh ya did I say loud and fast have fun.

Riverside, CA
“I love this place!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2009

The food is good and at a great price for all you can eat sushi. The atmosphere is so fun. And the staff (especially the manager or owner, not sure which, but he's always at the front desk) makes it an overall great experience. I can't wait to go back again and again. Somewhat of a younger crowd in the evening. Great time with friends. My mom had a great time too, but she's a fun mom.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the sushi is okay, the service can be better, and personally i think cabin in downtown riverside is much better for all...”
Reviewed June 28, 2008

the sushi is okay, the service can be better, and personally i think cabin in downtown riverside is much better for all you can eat

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
reality now
“WARNING SERVERS R INSANE!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2008

I will never go there AGAIN! A friend and I went there with her 2 children. OVER 20min to get a refill on the sushi and soda (all u can eat). They ignored us completely because we were WOMEN in a male dominant lunch hour. As a normal 2 year old she made a mess on the floor. The "waitress" told us to sweep the mess ourselves. Due to that statement it INSPIRED me to not leave a tip. Paid my bill with no tip DESPITE the EVIL eyes 3+ waitresses were giving us. As we were loading the children into the car ONE waitress had the ODASITY to walk up to me and say "if you dont leave a tip dont bother coming here you should go to mcdonalds!" I responded," A tip is deserved and you didnt deserve it." She and I stomped off. DO NOT GO THERE AND PATRONIZE EVER ! !

2 Thank whytruth
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love the sushi, and the...”
Reviewed February 5, 2008

Love the sushi, and the owner is friendly and funny.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook