“great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Riverside, California
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

My son and I had lunch there and it was wonderful. Great service by the waiter, and he was clean, polite and effeciant in his service. The food was outstanding, a must for all to have lunch at.

Visited April 2013

Los Angeles
“Wonderful as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We tried shrimp scampi, Walt's shrimp, grilled salmon and shrimp pasta. All excellent. Love this place.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Indian Wells, California
“A History of Poor Seafood”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have tried Red Lobster restaurants in three states. Each time I expect that perhaps it was just that particular restaurant. I think their commercials really make a point of what the serve - everything dripping with grease - in other words, fish flavor fat.

Menifee, California
“Excellent change for the better.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

It had been many years since I visited mainly because of pricing and choice of menu.
I was plesently surprise to find that my old favorites were still available as well as new creations. Nor everyone likes sea food and this provided us with a new location for celebrations such as my birthday dinner.
Our host was gracious and responsive to our requests. All the staff was concerned with our experience and tended to our needs quickly. I would highly recommend.

Smyrna, Delaware
“Fantastic Seafood & Never a Disappointment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I feel as though I will never be disappointed at The Red Lobster Restauant. Being a seafood lover, this is one of my favorite places to eat. Visiting on business and this Restauant being closely fit the ticket. Great food and nothing fishy smelling about it. ;-}.

Visited February 2012