“Hey Riverside does have some culture”
Review of Daphne’s California Greek - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Daphne’s California Greek
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
“Hey Riverside does have some culture”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Being from the east coast we have tons of mediterranean restaurants. Here in So Cal it's "Go Mexican or Go home".I'm kind of sick of burritosand high calorie greasy meals. It is so nice to see some different types of cuisine, just love this kind of food

Visited February 2012

Riverside, California
“Good Greek Food Considering”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Daphnes does a good job considering its a chain. The soup tastes authentic and
the pita bread is good when its fresh. There have been a few times it was not
and it was a bit tough. The cucumber sauce is very yummy and worth having extra.
The prices are fair, not great but not expensive. The service is a bit slow and when ordering I suggest to know what you want, they seem to get confused with questions.
We go back a few times a month, I love Greek food and this is the closest to Greece as I can get for now. Untill I can go back to Greece we will keep trying any Greek restaurant available. : ) Enjoy! Also eat outside, atmosphere a lil better out doors, like in Europe.

• Visited February 2011
“I loved.Excellent 4 lunch.”
Reviewed November 5, 2010

I prefer the family pack ; great food 4 a low price.

Riverside, California
“The food is okay. Atmosphere is blah. The Baklava has too much cinnamon.I do go back from time to time, and have taken...”
Reviewed July 20, 2010

The food is okay. Atmosphere is blah. The Baklava has too much cinnamon.I do go back from time to time, and have taken my family there on occasion.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Their lunch dishes are really good.. just takes forever to be made!”
Reviewed June 25, 2008

Their lunch dishes are really good.. just takes forever to be made!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook