All reviews motel style arrived late at night bath towels security guard would stay here again downtown area great place to stay walking distance university lobby cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

In Riverside for training. I needed a room for a couple of days so I booked the Comfort Inn. The room is clean and comfortable. A good value for the money. It is close to the university and restaurants and shopping. I would recommend this place.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank T100BAKER
Reviewed October 26, 2017

The first room they gave us, the toilet overflowed and there was no shutoff valve so it flooded the makeup/sink area. They gave us another room and the TV remote didn't work, so they replaced it. The room had an old couch that looked like the Salvation Army threw it away after it got to dirty. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. TV channel selection was pretty good. The breakfast was a typical OK, but nothing special. I'm not sure I would stay here again.

Room tip: Check everything you can think of that might not work before you move your luggage.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Y5350XSkathyc
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

This was a basic, no frills hotel with exterior hallways. The area seemed OK but I didn't really go anywhere besides the hotel and the McDonalds about a mile away. Room was clean, but nothing special. Good place if you just need a place to crash for the night.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Pros: Service good, bed good, food good, cost cheap
Cons: Room TV controller did not work, fixed by hotel. Water facet loose not attached to sink but worked. Light timer in bathroom not working. That said it is one of the lowest rates I have paid for a room. This hotel need a major rehab.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kranch1
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

I'm lagging on my review, but better late than never. From the moment I walked in the lobby, I felt good about the place. It was clean & refreshing, more importantly the gentleman at the counter was very pleasant (I wish I knew his name. He was a young Asian guy). Very kind & eager to help me. My room was booked within minutes & he offered me a cold bottle of water. My children & I appreciated how well kept our room was & they were overjoyed that there was a pool. When I left the room without the key to unlock the pool gate one of the employees used his to let me in & pulled out the chairs so that I could sit. Good staff, clean facility & overall comfort! I'd definitely go back to stay there if I'm ever in the area.

Date of stay: June 2017