WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Disappointing!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

This hotel does not meet the Quality brand standards. We stay at Quality inns often and this location was equal to a lower tier of the Choice chain. The room showed wear. The breakfast consisted of sweet rolls, bread, cereal and waffles. There was no real protein available like other Quality Inns.The one positive thing was the young lady who checked us in was very helpful, and personally brought missing housekeeping items to our room. One other positive was the 2 person hot tub. It was well appreciated after a long drive.

Room Tip: Suggest using other Choice hotels when in the Riverside area.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank davidcpo
Danny P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Davidcpo,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stay at our hotel. I would like to apologize for our breakfast not offering many protein items other than yogurt. We do review all our comments from our guests to help improve our hotel. I do hope that we may have the opportunity to offer you great service again in the future as we upgrade our hotel.

Danny Patel,
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I wrote this review about this hotel 3 weeks ago, after being asked to do so by the "Choice hotels" website.It was never published even though I was a confirmed guest.. I would not trust their reviews if they won't publish the negatives. This "suite" that I stayed in was filthy. The pull out mattress had a large BLOOD stain on it, there was a broken piece of glass inside the sofa, all of the chairs were stained and wobbly. The carpet was full of dirt to the point that it was washing off my feet in the shower and this "pet friendly" motel had FLEAS in the carpet. I couldn't sleep on the pullout because the springs were broken so I had to sleep on the mattress on the floor where I was bitten by fleas.
If you have a choice between staying here and sleeping in your car, I would pick the car.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms. My friends rooms were as dirty as mine was.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank ricklt23
Danny P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests.

Again I apologize for your stay not being an exceptional one. I will see that the room in question is deep cleaned and also our exterior.

Danny Patel
Quality Inn & Suites

Travelers are raving about these Riverside hotels

Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

One of the worst Quality Inn Hotels we have stayed in. Carpet was a mess and we kept our shoes on the entire stay. The bathroom tub nor the sink would not drain properly. Asked front desk numerous times to fix but nothing was done. Breakfast was very dirty and never fully stocked with items. It was just the location that was the most convenient part for me.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank yahoo8
Danny P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I apologize for your stay not being an exceptional one. We do review our comments and use the information to improve our hotel. As for the cleaniness issues thay will be addressed.

Again I do hope that you visit us again to see our improvements.

Danny Patel, GM
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

This hotel had the nicest front desk lady. I did not have a remote for the TV and she promptly brought up a new remote and programmed the TV.

The bed is comfortable as are the pillows.
The Hot Tub is a 2 person Hot Tub with 8 water jets. Very Relaxing!

Some parts feelbdated like the not very well lit shower room and the CRT TV.

For the price this hotel is great!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Danny P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stay at our hotel. I do hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Danny Patel, GM
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the property in the end of September and again beginning of October. Check-in was always easy and efficient. The lady at the front desk was always cheerful, wish I could remember her name atm. The rooms are quite spacious, clean, comfortable and they supply bubble bath in their hot tub rooms :) They are quite relaxing after a hard days work. I didn't get to see their breakfast spread but I imagine it was lovely! Also, the top floor was uber quite, so I would recommend it to any light sleepers.

I will definitely be staying here next time we're in the area.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Danny P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank You Roadtripping13 taking the time to post your comments. I do hope you visit us soon. I will forward your response to our staff. Again thank you for your compliments.

Danny P
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

After being evacuated from the fire, there were no rooms to be found any where near Idyllwild. My Mom found this hotel and was treated very kindly by the staff and they allowed her to stay with her 2 dogs. It met her needs and she was grateful for the nice staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
gmca775, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear DSMcNamara,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

I do hope that you are well and your dogs are happy in their new home.

We thank you for your kind words about our staff, we do strive to make our guest stay a wonderful experience.

Again thank you for your kind words.

Danny Patel