“Great location..walking to shops and restaurants!”

Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Reviewed March 25, 2014

If you only have one day this is a great spot! No valet but nice rooms and centrally located with fun bars and restaurants close by....drug store around the corner...great breakfast...try and get it included when you buy on line as it's 16.95 for breakfast buffet otherwise...coffee in lobby..nice bar and seating area in lobby to meet clients....

Room Tip: Ask for breakfast included and enjoy the noon check out!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Anne A
Hotel M, General Manager at Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our central location in downtown Riverside and our great bar seating area. Our “great room” feel in the main area of the hotel offers cozy seating and an energetic bar atmosphere which we are delighted you and your clients enjoyed! If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel

Reviewed March 14, 2014

For the last 12-13 years, this is the only hotel we stay at in Riverside for both business and personal trips because the staff is extremely friendly and are more than happy to accommodate our needs. They are more like friends than agents. George at the front desk is especially helpful. Rooms are always spacious and comfortable. We feel at home at this Marriott than other ones. Will keep going there.

Steve

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank steve C

Thank you for your continued loyalty and for reviewing your most recent stay with us. We understand that you have many options when traveling and we are glad to hear our hotel continues to offer all the great service and amenities to fit your needs. I have shared your comments with George and the rest of the staff, and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home at the Marriott Riverside! If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Stayed at the Marriott last weekend. Had a great time, hotel is nice and clean and comfortable, staff are friendly rates are very reasonable and it's a perfect location to enjoy the nightlife in Riverside, would definately stay there again

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Ldyg
Hotel M, General Manager at Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

We are delighted to hear you had a great time at the Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center! We look forward to welcoming you back to our clean and comfortable rooms during your next visit. If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Chad Thompson, General Manager 951-784-800

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. Emanuel at Front desk is outstanding. Very professional, pleasant & will go out of his way to ensure customer satisfaction. Great ambassador for the hotel. Great destination for business and pleasure. Will return, for sure.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Hassoun1

Thank you for your kind comments and recognizing Emmanuel for outstanding guest service. We constantly strive to exceed our guest’s expectations and we are delighted to hear of your great experience! We know you have many options when traveling and we thank you for choosing us for your travel needs! If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Chad Thompson, General Manager 951-784-800

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I am not always a fan of Marriott's - I usually prefer Hiltons as I find the staff friendlier. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the staff at this Marriott were very friendly and helpful. From the front desk to the individuals delivering room service to the servers in the restaurant. They were all friendly and happy. Smiling always. That to me is a good sign that management has a good hard working team.

Room was spacious and clean - If I am traveling in the area again I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank galvirgo
Hotel M, General Manager at Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

We are delighted to hear you had a great experience with our friendly, always smiling staff. We look forward to welcoming you back and will continue to work hard to earn your patronage as a full time Marriott fan. We know you have many options when traveling and we thank you for staying with us! If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stay at this hotel several times a month. The staff is always courteous and professional. The concierge and reception desk staff are extremely helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable... a I said, a repeat stay whenever I am in Riverside.

Room Tip: I find that the rooms facing the Riverside convention center to be a little bit more quiet... less s...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Always_on_the_go2014

Thank you for your continued loyalty and for staying with us at the Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center during your travels. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience with us and we look forward to your next stay! If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We stayed here for three days at a mini convention at the hotel. I have been to a lot of hotels for conventions, but this one is by far the best. Banquet food is usually pretty institutional. We had several meal choices and the food was excellent and the wait staff was fabulous. The hotel was clean and all the staff acted like they were glad we were staying there. I highly recommend this hotel and wish there were more like it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank 554DanielD

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and are delighted that our banquet food and fabulous staff took us to the top of your best convention hotels list. We hope to see you again soon! If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.