“Marriott Riverside, CA”

Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Folsom, California
“Marriott Riverside, CA”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. Emanuel at Front desk is outstanding. Very professional, pleasant & will go out of his way to ensure customer satisfaction. Great ambassador for the hotel. Great destination for business and pleasure. Will return, for sure.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Hassoun1
Hotel M, General Manager at Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments and recognizing Emmanuel for outstanding guest service. We constantly strive to exceed our guest’s expectations and we are delighted to hear of your great experience! We know you have many options when traveling and we thank you for choosing us for your travel needs! If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Chad Thompson, General Manager 951-784-800

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
New Jersey
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I am not always a fan of Marriott's - I usually prefer Hiltons as I find the staff friendlier. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the staff at this Marriott were very friendly and helpful. From the front desk to the individuals delivering room service to the servers in the restaurant. They were all friendly and happy. Smiling always. That to me is a good sign that management has a good hard working team.

Room was spacious and clean - If I am traveling in the area again I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank galvirgo
Hotel M, General Manager at Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
We are delighted to hear you had a great experience with our friendly, always smiling staff. We look forward to welcoming you back and will continue to work hard to earn your patronage as a full time Marriott fan. We know you have many options when traveling and we thank you for staying with us! If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Visalia, California
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stay at this hotel several times a month. The staff is always courteous and professional. The concierge and reception desk staff are extremely helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable... a I said, a repeat stay whenever I am in Riverside.

Room Tip: I find that the rooms facing the Riverside convention center to be a little bit more quiet... less s...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Always_on_the_go2014
Thank you for your continued loyalty and for staying with us at the Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center during your travels. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience with us and we look forward to your next stay! If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

San Bernardino, California
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We stayed here for three days at a mini convention at the hotel. I have been to a lot of hotels for conventions, but this one is by far the best. Banquet food is usually pretty institutional. We had several meal choices and the food was excellent and the wait staff was fabulous. The hotel was clean and all the staff acted like they were glad we were staying there. I highly recommend this hotel and wish there were more like it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Daniel D
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and are delighted that our banquet food and fabulous staff took us to the top of your best convention hotels list. We hope to see you again soon! If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Riverside, California
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I went to the Riverside Marriott for my aunt 50th Birthday dinner the service was EXCELLENT the server Cruz at night is wonderful we would not have to ask for anything he kept refilling the drinks, and bread and our food came out hot and right on time. The food and beverage manager Val is wonderful with helping you with all your needs she went above and beyond. The general manger is very friendly which is very hard to find. If you are looking for a place to stay and dine the Riverside Marriott is the place to go the staff is so friendly and the customer service is the best around which is so hard to find now. They really make you feel at home the hotel is beautiful inside and out I will tell all my family and friends to book at the Riverside Marriott

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean and nice it's really a great hotel all around and so close to everything...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank DMcGee05
Thank you for your kind comments and we are happy to hear your aunt had an excellent 50th birthday dinner at our hotel. We wish her a happy 50th! I have passed your comments on to Cruz, Val and the rest of the staff, as it is our goal to always go the extra mile for our guests in making their experience great. We look forward to welcoming your family, friends and of course you back during your next event or vacation! If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Vermont
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Nice hotel, clean and very comfortable. The concierge lounge was very nicely stocked and has a balcony seating area outdoors. The bar area downstairs was nice and the drink prices not bad for a hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank vermonterk
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My husband and I loved staying here. The staff was very nice and so helpful. Our room was nice and I loved that the hotel was so close to everything. We had an amazing stay and look forward to coming again soon.

• Stayed October 2013