Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
  • Restaurant
$69
$139
$90
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskmission innparking garagewalking distancebreakfast buffet isdowntown arearoom servicethe hotel is cleannachosbusiness tripnice stayoatmealinland empirecoffee makerfestival of lightsamani
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I went to the Riverside Marriott for my aunt 50th Birthday dinner the service was EXCELLENT the server Cruz at night is wonderful we would not have to ask for anything he kept refilling the drinks, and bread and our food came out hot and right on time. The food and beverage manager Val is wonderful with helping you with all your needs she went above and beyond. The general manger is very friendly which is very hard to find. If you are looking for a place to stay and dine the Riverside Marriott is the place to go the staff is so friendly and the customer service is the best around which is so hard to find now. They really make you feel at home the hotel is beautiful inside and out I will tell all my family and friends to book at the Riverside Marriott

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean and nice it's really a great hotel all around and so close to everything downtown
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank DMcGee05
Hotel M, General Manager at Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments and we are happy to hear your aunt had an excellent 50th birthday dinner at our hotel. We wish her a happy 50th! I have passed your comments on to Cruz, Val and the rest of the staff, as it is our goal to always go the extra mile for our guests in making their experience great. We look forward to welcoming your family, friends and of course you back during your next event or vacation! If I may ever assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Chad Thompson, General Manager 951-784-8000

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Nice hotel, clean and very comfortable. The concierge lounge was very nicely stocked and has a balcony seating area outdoors. The bar area downstairs was nice and the drink prices not bad for a hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank vermonterk
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My husband and I loved staying here. The staff was very nice and so helpful. Our room was nice and I loved that the hotel was so close to everything. We had an amazing stay and look forward to coming again soon.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank oceansflower
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Got what I was looking for! A great weekend stay, nice staff, close to nearby eateries and entertainment, and oh yeah, a great lobby bar! I was looking for jut a bit more fun to my night, so I stopped by their bar, and it was great! Will stay again, 100% sure of that.

Room Tip: Room was spacious, and I even got the cheapest room i could get.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ray d
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I stayed here last month and I absolutely loved it! First off the staff is so friendly anything I needed they were right on top of it second of all the bed was so comfortable I didn't want to wake up last it's set in a fantastic location next to all types of restaurants bars n of course the mission inn! I really hope to stay here again very soon! Thank you Marriott Riverside for showing me a great an awesome experience!!'

• Stayed: January 2014