“Not so CLEAN!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Riverside, California
“Not so CLEAN!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

When I first came in the room, I noticed toothpaste still in the bathroom sink. And then I saw ROACHES in the shower and in the microwave in my room. The room looked as if no one came in to clean prior to myself. The owner/management was a little rude. When I requested a change of towles, it seemed I was inconvenienced them.

Room Tip: There seems to be some drug activity and prostitution problem while I stayed there. Families beware...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Moreno Valley, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

this motel is very beautiful and is a very friendly environment. i would reccomend it to anyone. the beds are very comfortable to sleep in, the rooms made me feel right at home, and the people made me feel very comfortable there.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

First off those who gave this hotel an excellant rating must have stayed at a different hotel or stayed at far worse hotels than this. This hotel is anything but excellent. I had a bad feeling upon checking in the staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. That was a big red flag I ignored. But what sent me out the door was the condition of the room. It smelled like mold, some electrical wiring was sticking out, the furniture is old and chipped a few had tagging in it. It's just deplorable. Do not ever consider staying here. Upon checking out (within an hour the smell was that bad) I told the receptionist why I was leaving so soon and he just shrugged it off and just said people cooked in there so that's where the smell came from.

It's just unbelievable! The lack of courtesy and professionalism. For godsake you are in the hospitality industry, your main goal is to make your guests feel comfortable and safe and to treat them with dignity and respect. Have some common sense, you are running a business.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Mvgul
Dan B, Manager at Budget Inn Riverside, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
I am so sorry that your stay was not comfortable. It is so important that our guests bring these type of concerns to my attention. Sometimes in our kitchennette suites people stay for months. Dear guest I am not sure what room you stayed in or on what day. Please be kind enough to give me a call so we can figure out exactly what happened.
thanks
Dan Budget Inn Management
Riverside
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

Receptionist not friendly, helpful, or willing to extend common courtesies offered at many nearby hotels. No chance I'll be back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Gator511
Danjay, Manager at Budget Inn Riverside, responded to this review, November 1, 2011
Dear Guest we are very sorry to hear you are not coming back
were you upset beacause we wouldn't give you more time or ??
please call the manager
thanks
Budget Inn of Riverside
riverside cal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

Stayed here with my fiance for one night and came back again the next simply because it has amazing rooms! clean roomy and very nice service for the price. I recommend you stay here if your in the area and are in a budget close to food and stores. =)

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Moreno Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2010

buddet inn is a nice and clean budget place , the staff is very polite and want to make sure your stay is a very pleasant one. I have stayed at the budget fews days a week for a while, i have been treated very nice as a guest, my room is always clean and very comfortable, i would recommend this hotel. as a guest here I have always enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank DClassie
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2010

My first stay at the Budget Inn in Riverside and I can say with assurance I will be back. There is a helpful and friendly staff, the rooms are ***clean*** and comfortable, and the price can't be beat! Far better than the Motel 6 I have stayed @ before for comparable pricing I felt I got far more at the Budget Inn . I stop along the road on occasion when I am traveling for work and have always preffered smaller chains to the big ones anyway.

The people, location and price make this for me, the BEST value in the Riverside area.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business