“This place is a real value: clean, fresh, and quiet.”

Americas Best Value Inn Riverside
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Reviewed October 20, 2010

Clean, clean, clean and quiet, I would be happy stay here again. The rooms are on the small side, but very clean and freshly painted. They have a spa-like feel with comforters covered by crisp white sheets and showers with three shower heads. The entire facility, including the parking lot, is clean. Helpful staff and easy freeway access are other bonuses to staying at this Americas Best Value Inn.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed June 29, 2010

Riverside is my old hometown and we were just there for one night to visit some family and old high school friends. I know the area and the neighborhood is safe.
We arrived earlier than check-in time and the staff was very accomodating.
The room was small, but the beds were incredibly comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and the shower was modern. The staff was very friendly and catered to our needs. The pool was clean and felt wonderful in the heat, although we wish the hours were longer. It is only open from 9am-5pm and we would've enjoyed a night swim when we came back from visiting.
The price was right--only $83/night for the 3 of us.
There were plenty of good restaurants within walking distance and a grocery store right across the street.
The one and only negative was that here is no elevator, and we were on the 2nd floor, so we had to lug our suitcases up a couple flight of stairs.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2010

I read all the reviews before booking my stay, but when I arrived I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were very helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and just right for our three night stay to watch the Tour of CA. It was a great value and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank paonej
Reviewed June 8, 2010

Very nice. Rooms are newly renovated and super comfortable. The free WiFi works great. Whenever I'm travelling to Riverside on business this is where I want to stay.

Reviewed April 26, 2010

This was by far one of the cleanest and most comfortable hotels I have stayed in. When you pull in it looks like an old hotel but when you open the door to your room...you are amazed! It seems very European, with shuttered windows and very comfortable beds. A modern shower with multiple sprayer heads, comfortable bed linens and very courteous staff. It is less than a ten minute walk to the Mission Inn, dining, theater, shopping, and Riverside Convention Center. I slept more comfortably here for $66 dollars a night than I did when I stayed at the Fairmont, Marriott, Crowne Plaza and Hilton Hotels for 3-4x more the price. I originally planned to stay at the Mission Inn or Marriott but they were full. I found this hotel through a web search and I am so glad I did. I will stay there again the next time I am in Riverside.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2010

The Best Value Inn Rivirside is a great value. The room that i stayed in had a modern deco that i would expect at a Holiday Inn Express my first choice for a hotel anywhere i travel. I looked at the pictures on expedia and decided to book taking a chance but when i arrived it was exactly what was pictured. I saved money and got a modern hotel room, i would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to do the same :)

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2009

I stayed at the hotel for two nights, the whole exterior of the hotel was being re-stuccoed. It was dirty, noisy and a hazard to get to my room. I had to ask for soap, there was no kleenex in the suite, no amenties, such as coffee pot, tea etc. there was a fridge, but no microwave. the room had been renovated, rwo double beds and been shoe-horned into a single room, with no way to get out of the bed on one side, if you wre near the wall or window, you were trappped. The linens were nice, but hte hotel owners had decided the southern California needed North Pole duvets on their beds, way too hot!! The owners were confrontative when it was poined out that there was dirt from construction and that the traveller was disappointed to find thehotel NOT as per reviews. There was also no breakfast provided..a lonely coffee pot with powdered "cream" and sugar sat on a table next to the "lobby". Not a place I'd ever stay again or recommend. I would have felt much better if some accomadation had been made for the construction...even if it were a voucher for a free breakfast at the IHOP down the street!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business