WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Americas Best Value Inn Riverside

Americas Best Value Inn Riverside
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Corona, California, United States
“Clean Beautiful Rooms and Comfy Beds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friend and were I visiting Riverside Fox Theater, it got late and decided to stay the night in Riverside. We came accross this hotel. WoW! I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms are very clean, really nice new bedding and they use the comforters that are washable. The beds are memory form or something, VERY COMFY, and a big TV. The furniture in the room is really nice. My friend and I couldn't belive the quality we got for the rate we paid. Breakfast was good. Lot's of variety to choose from. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice and helpful. If you are looking for a nice, clean, and quiet place this hotel is perfect. BTW it is walking distance to Fox. Id like to thank the hotel staff for making my visit to Riverside a pleasant one.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Melissa V

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Riverside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had to stay in riverside for a couple days and saw the reviews so I decided to stay at ABVI. When I got to the area it looked like just another hotel, but as soon as I stepped inside I saw that it has been recently remodeled. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The room looked amazing and even though they are a bit small they did everything possible to make it as classy and comfortable as an expensive hotel. The price is great for what you get. That night I slept in one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The next day I went for the breakfast and of course a coffee, which was awesome. I will absolutely be staying here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Pros:
- clean & nicely decorated rooms
- large modern flat screen tv
- comfy bed, comforter, & pillows
- cool dome shower w jacuzzi massage jets in a stand up shower that is preset to the perfect warm temperature
- fairly priced rooms at less than $90 including tax any day if the week
- close / walking distance to freeway & many downtown attractions, bars, & restaurants
-complimentary breakfast w a huge selection of drinks & flavored coffee on a hi-tech drink dispenser machine , great waffles, muffins, cereal, & fruits

Cons: small standard rooms & bathroom

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Factualandtruegal
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the rooms are in this motel. The room was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was also very clean, that is one of the first things I look at when staying somewhere away from home. The front desk manager was friendly and very nice. She made me feel like I was a wanted guest and was kind when I asked her many questions about the area. The breakfast in the morning was also a big plus! They served my favorite starbucks coffee and had fruit, yogart, pastries, and waffles. I will be returning to this motel next time I come to Riverside for a business meeting. Thank you for a lovely stay!

Room Tip: great stay at a great price.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Fountain Valley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife, 2 teen aged boys and I made a last minute decision to stay in Riverside for one night (Dec 30, 2012). This Americas Best Value Inn had SO many good reviews we decided to try it out and we were NOT disappointed. Our room was immaculate. The two double beds about the most comfortable I've ever had. Bathroom was bright and clean and loved the big shower with great water flow. DIRECTV HD Receiver and Sharp Aquos HDTV! FREE Internet, Parking, and Breakfast. From the outside you can tell this was once a cheap motel but the remodel is amazing. You can walk to the Mission Inn from here and our hike to Mt. Rubidoux was only a few blocks away. This room felt like a luxury hotel but was so inexpensive and the staff was great too. HIGHLY recommended!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MikeK-SoCal
San Diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

I had to visit a client in Riverside for business and stayed at this property. Once in the hotel, I was very impressed with the service and quality of my stay, especially considering the price I payed! Everything was included... internet, parking and breakfast. It was very clean and the staff were very professional and kind. Awesome value! My expectations were beyond exceeded! I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking to stay in the Riverside area!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

We recently spent one night at this property. The room was spotless and beautifully done. The exterior of the hotel is also clean and orderly. Our very reasonable rate included free parking,breakfast,free Internet and some free discount coupons for Macy's. The breakfast are was immaculate and had a great automatic coffe machine that made espresso, latte and chai tea. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple