Tripadvisor
Riverside
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great place to hang out and get a cup of joe.”
Review of Molinos Coffee

Molinos Coffee
Ranked #1 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Riverside
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Was visiting my daughter and we hung out there for quite a while one afternoon. It is a great coffee house with not only coffee but other yummy drinks to pick from as well as snacks.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (63)

Reviewed March 18, 2019

I recently relocated to the Inland Empire & had to quickly find a new coffee shop... & Molinos has become that place. The coffee & service are always good and they do their best to get you in & out... some days the line can be long given that it's located on a busier downtown street & seems to get a lot of pedestrian traffic, but I know they work hard to keep up with the workflow so that gets no complaints from me. All-in-all, I'm satisfied! Peet's is still my favorite, but they have yet to make their way to the IE so this is it for now. There may be other/better coffee in Riverside, but I'm pretty pleased with Molinos so I don't care to go out of my way to try other places at the moment.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

I spent a lot of time in this coffee shop during my time in Riverside. It has good free WIFI, a print station and a great selection of coffees and drinks. I had a number of different hot drinks and they were all good, especially the cappucino. Service was friendly but a little slow at times, especially when the cafe was busy. Around lunchtime the cafe becomes very very busy with teenagers and students but this passes fairly quickly. I would definitely recommend this place if you have work to do and can get in early enough (mid-morning) to get a table.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 9, 2018

Breakfast is good, but not many selections, egg sandwiches, oatmeal, yogurt. There were only 2 girls working and service is slow. You counter order and then choose a table. We had 4 of us and our food was not done at the same. time.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon Molinos while browsing the Antique shop it is connected to. Comfortable seating and several tables inside and out. Friendly and knowledgeable barista. Check it out when you are visiting the Mission Inn.

Date of visit: October 2018