“Jeckyll + Hyde”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
California
“Jeckyll + Hyde”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

If you come in for a coffee drink, you'll be pleased. Fast and pleasant service. Great drink. But if you order something to eat you are at the bottom of the food chain. Priority is given to guests who order only drinks. In my case, I ordered a breakfast sandwich and a cortadito. I was starving and had an appointment in a half hour. After 20 minutes, I asked about my order. "It will be right up". After a half hour, got my breakfast sandwich in a bad to go. Told the girl to forget about the cortadito. "Thank you", she said. No offer of refund! I don't blame the young ladies. I blame the management. What kind of policy is this that those who spend MORE money ordering food (and more likely to be locals) get 2nd-class treatment. The only reason that Molinos escaped a "one " rating is because when it is empty and you want a coffee drink, it is well worth it (a four). Caveat emptor.

• Visited April 2014

Sanderson, Texas
“Great atmosphere and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

Very nice and attentive staff. I had a coffee drink and just sat in a chair outside and watched people walk by. It was very relaxing!!

Visited January 2014