Tripadvisor

Review of Mission Galleria

Mission Galleria
Ranked #30 of 890 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Each time I go over, I enjoy browsing and often am tempted to buy neat things. Pricey. Many things remind me of my relatives and I will go back!

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

We shop the galleria hot antiques & ideas.
It is quite pricey unfortunately but still fun to visit.
On the bottom level us s hidden jewel.
Hey have s small restaurant bar.
It has a Yummy Cobb sandwich. It is big enough to split!
We love to visit the antique store knowing that we will have that sandwich while there!

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank PetFriendly34
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

Inside the Mission Galleria Antique store is this small Friendly bar restaurant!
They have the Beat Cobb Sandwich!
Big Enough for two!!
You can enjoy antiques And the Yummiest Sandwich Ever!!!!

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank PetFriendly34
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

Located on the pedestrian walk at the Mission Inn, this is a good antique/vintage/gift store. There are four floors of shopping, as well as a coffee shop and a restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 4, 2018

This is the place to find any kind of antique you are wanting! From jewelry to dishes to tools to clothes to hats to furniture to books to children’s toys.....! I like when a vendor has taken an old item and upcycled it! One of the reasons I go here is for the clip earrings!
There is a cafe downstairs that will surprise you on how good the food is! Reasonable prices too! Just be aware that it is a little dark down there as I think a bar may be connected to it.

Date of visit: February 2018