“Not bad”

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Riverside, California
“Best Thai in Riverside”
Reviewed July 19, 2007

I had worked at the Riverside Plaza before the new buildings went up (nice improvement to the area) and I was happy to see that Table For Two, the best Thai restraunt in all SanBernandino county was still busy serving delisious meals to its patrons. The first time I went for lunch here I was weary of the place because it was located right off the street and appeared so small, but I was smitten at first bite! It was a soup, not too hot (temp wise) with exotic flavors that blended to perfection. The service is friendly , in a small town kind of way, something that growing Riverside lacks often. I enjoy Thai cuisine regularly and could not find a restraunt in California that compares to Table For Two, but... just like the name suggests, keep the dining party small.

2 Thank mizdca21
Corona, California
“Very average place”
Reviewed October 19, 2006

A pleasant place and warm greeting. Food is not what a magazine review claims it to be. The hot tea was less than lukewarm and had to be warmed. We shared two dishes: combination fried rice and cashew chicken; fried rice tasted bland and was not abundant; the cashew chicken was not hot. The waitress asked how was our dinner; when I replied 'so so,'she just smiled. We had to ask for additional tea. We were not offered desert and had the check brought without our asking. It seems to me that the owner or manager should leave her throne at the cashier, inquire from clients about the food and service, and do something about it. I will not go back for dinner or recommend it.

2 Thank Titele
riverside, ca
“above average thai food”
Reviewed October 3, 2006

AAA California did a review of this restaurant recently, and they did a fair and accurate one. The restaurant is small, in an unassuming business center facing the newly remodeled Riverside Plaza. Usually you have to wait a few minutes for a table, and waiting is outside. Their food is fresh. Served hot to us and fairly proportioned to cost. There's no confusion about what is spicy and what isn't. The service could have been better, since we did not receive check ups or refreshed drinks. We only were given refreshed drinks because our food was ready. So, besides that issue, it is worth a try for a simple sit-down non-chain asian food restaurant.

3 Thank gili