Tripadvisor
Riverside

“Just beyond...what a great meal!!”

Duane's Prime Steaks and Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mission Inn Avenue/Orange Street
Description: Recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award since 1996, the Golden Baccus Award for outstanding wine selections and most recently Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence. Duane’s features the finest Wet-Aged USDA Prime Steaks and the freshest seafood prepared to perfection and enhanced by the finest wines from around the world. Exclusive to The Inn, from the Irvine & Roberts Family Vineyard located in Dundee Hills, Oregon at the Kelly Belle Chateau, Roberts Reserve is hand crafted especially for our guests. Our Pinot Noir is lush, polished and complex, with a ripe core of sweet plum, blackberry and exotic spices. Walk through the wrought iron gates at Duane’s Prime Steaks and Seafood Restaurant and be transformed into a world of elegance. The warm amber tones, sophisticated décor and art complement the steak & seafood restaurant’s central masterpiece, the Charge Up San Juan Hill painting. The perfect setting for any occasion.
Reviewed October 7, 2019

Two folks - Jacki and Adrian. What grand professionals and reps of this great restaurant!! All the times we have stayed at the Mission Inn! Never had dinner at Duane's...well that is now history! We will dine with them every single visit. Adrian was just delightful and wonderfully helpful - Jacki made the evening so grand. Food was off the chart...I mean - to the Moon! that souffle!!! Yup - had the Mission Marg - ridiculous!! This place is the best in Riverside!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (338)

Reviewed September 4, 2019

We celebrated our anniversary at the best restaurant in Riverside. We wanted to have superb food in an elegant atmosphere with attentive service. We expected excellence and our expectations were exceeded. I had made reservations. A day or two before, I received a call from the hostess to confirm that we were still coming, and to ask if we were celebrating an event. After I said 'anniversary', the hostess asked if she could have our first names so they could personalize the experience for us. We were greeted by name with "happy anniversary" and the menus they presented to us were printed with Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs... It was a nice touch. I started with French onion soup that was about the best I have had. The Gruyere was soft and hot, but did not stretch excessively, so I didn't have to struggle to keep it under control. We both selected the Steak Oscar and were impressed with the generous portion; even I took about 1/3 of it home so I could more easily justify dessert. My wife selected simple cheesecake which came with fresh berries. I indulged in a chocolate chocolate mousse with a pocket of warm caramel in the center... it was excellent until I got to the caramel, at which point it became absolutely incredible. We'll be back, without a doubt. Oh, yes... we arrived a little ahead of our reservation and visited the gift shop at Kelly's Boutique. We found some fun and unique dolls that would be perfect for our granddaughters, so that was a bonus. And our valet parking was validated by Duane's, of course - this is a first class restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Great food and beautiful location. The Mission Inn is gorgeous Duane's is the best restaurant that the Mission Inn has!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2019

This review is not on the food but the accommodations or should I say lack of. All I wanted to do is pay for my daughter and her new fiancee's dinner at Duane's. They just announced their engagement today and they have reservations at Duane's tonight. My wife and I thought it a nice gift and surprise to pay for their meal. We have eaten at Duane's many times and understand how expensive a meal can be for young people just getting started. I called Duane's to asked how I may do that with my credit card. Duane's said they could not do it without a credit form filled out 72 hrs in advance. I know Duane's take credit cards at the table ins real time because they have taken mine many times before. I'm not going to beg Duane's to spend my money. Remember the worst customer to lose is the one you already have. I will spend my fine dining money elsewhere from now on.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019

Service was excellent as was the food as usual. Steak is always a good choice and they have a nice choice of sides. Ambiance is always nice. Great place to celebrate family special occasions.

Date of visit: August 2019