Tripadvisor
Riverside
Post
Inbox
Search

“they can accommodation large groups”

Dona Timos Cascada Grill
Ranked #40 of 890 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed March 3, 2019

They were lovely for our over-sized tournament group. Food was plentiful and delicious. I would recommend the taco salad and others really enjoyed their meals as well. Always nice when the group is 25 or more to keep happy and boy were they hungry.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Been coming here since middle school I think. This place is dope. Always good food. I always ask for extra sauce lol

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018

This is the "go-to" place when my wife and I have a desire for Mexican food. The homemade salsa has a good heavy consistence and spicy. The dishes are great. Have not had a bad or questionable meal at this restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Our friends with their two kids invited us to this restaurant which is a family-owned restaurant. The menu is extensive. We had carne asada wet burrito, chile verde plate, lobster enchilada, jalapeno shrimp enchilada, cheese enchilada with rice and beans. Very authentic. A nice change from the local Mexican chain restaurants. Definitely worth a repeat visit.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Being from Texas I thought it would be a lost cause to find good Mexican food with the low key atmosphere and under $20 but wow, this is it. First this place may not look like much but just give it shot. Portions are very good size, food is very fresh, and the flavors are spot on. Love it.

Date of visit: December 2017