We just left this place and we will never go back. We were looking at the menu and a COCKROACH feel from the celing into my menu, I closed my menu and almost ran over my husband to get out of there, he didnt know what happened, I made him take me home to take a shower. I am stiil grossing out! We had been here before and thought the food was good, now I wonder what else I was eating YUCK!! I am so glad I had not ordered and my dinner was not sitting in front of me or I would of been sick right there. I have recommended this place to so many people and I feel so bad now. When my husband went back in to tell them what had happened they just said "OH SORRY" How did they get an "A" rating from the health deparment? SO NASTY!!! :(
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.