Tripadvisor
Riverside
Post
Inbox
Search

“Reliable, quick service, good prices”

Elephant Thai Cuisine
Ranked #50 of 885 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed April 22, 2019

Won't knock your socks off, but this place has a big menu with lots of options, service is quick, and the prices are manageable.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (64)

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Food was good...But my company didn't care so I don't know what to think The place had nice decor (oriental).

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Food was ok. Good service. A bit pricy for the portion of food but it is in a tourist attraction site. Good to try but probably won't go back again

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 2, 2019

they have lots of vegan dishes. They added tofu to one of their vegetable dishes. Prices were low. staff friendly.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2018

My friends took me to Elephant Thai for my birthday. We ordered a round of delicious vegetarian noodle, curry, salad and fried rice dishes. They were so good we ordered a second round. That's when our experience started getting odd. We were informed that the kitchen had no more tofu (!) and all of the dishes in the second round were much, much smaller and tasted nothing like the first ones. For example, the pineapple fried rice was incredibly salty and tasted like the cook had just dumped a packet of ramen seasoning on top and the papaya salad tasted like it had been soaked in some kind of cleaning product. To be fair, I've been here many times since it opened and the food was always good, but I'm going to avoid Elephant Thai in the future.

Date of visit: December 2018