“Great Fajitas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We love the fajitas at Anchos! The chipotle salsa and freshly-made-on-site tortillas are also remarkable.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I have been going to this regularly since this restaurant opened. I love their steak fajitas. My husband loves their ribs. Others highly recommend their shrimp. They make their tortillas right in front of customers. Their chips are made in-house and are great. We love their salsa. Portions are large; there is always enough for another meal at home. The food is delicious and is quickly served. We highly recommend this restaurant. Prices are reasonable

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have lived in the Riverside area for years and Anchos WAS always on the top of our "Out to Dinner" list. The food was good, prices fair, good portions and the fresh tortillas were a nice touch. But then the price got higher and the portions were much smaller. I thought it was just a bad night. We gave them another try and the same small portions were served, I asked our server what was going on and was told that was the new plate size. I'm OK with the smaller portions but don't charge more for less food.
Haven't been back since there are several other options in the area.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Love Anchos! Been going there since they opened in the early 90's. Their salsa is different but is an acquired taste and when you get it you want no other! Fresh tortillas...YUM. Food has always been good quality. The only negative is that it is quite noisy, but worth it.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

when ever we travel to Riverside we make sure we stop at Ancho,s Best home made tortillas hospitality and most of all their food. My favorite is the Chile Rellenos. Excellent. Pepe the manager always remembers us as well as the staff. They remember we come from Utah and they see to it that we are well taken care of.highly recommend this restaurant. Visit enjoy authentisc food and great drinks,!!!!!!!