“Good food but dirty decor”

Anchos Southwest Grill & Bar
Ranked #2 of 704 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food but dirty decor”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We recently visited Anchos and had very good food (fajitas and chili relleno) and a very attentive waiter. The only knock against the place is that it was dirty. It could use a good cleaning and paint job inside. The chairs were rickety and could stand to be re-glued. Also, the men's restroom was dirty, no towels in the dispenser. This could easily be remedied.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ahopp47

• Korean first
“Tortilla Heaven”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great food and service. My husband and I frequent Anchos, location is close by. We also like to invite our friends to come and join us.

• Visited December 2013
“Lip smakin good”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've been going to this restaurant for years. That should say it all. Never disappointed in the food or service. The wait isn't so bad either. The salsa and fresh tortilla's are to die for.

• Visited March 2014
California
“Great food...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love the salsa....great atmosphere...can be really busy...My husband loves the Chile relleno but I prefer the tacos...great service...everyone we have ever bought here has loved this place...

• Visited August 2013
“My Birthday Go To”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is one of my favorite all time restaurants. I would eat there every day if it was closer. I do celebrate my birthday there with my family every year.

• Visited January 2014