Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2019

Visited Proabition for dinner before a concert at the Fox Theater. Nice atmosphere with a wide selection of cocktails, beer and wine. The dinner menu also offers a good selection of appetizers and main entrees, as well as more casual dishes like burgers. They do have a patio, which is a nice alternative since the restaurant is located in nice area of downtown Riverside. I do want to mention that I had an issue with my food and what could have been a bad experience, turned out to be a very pleasant one because the General Manager, Daniel Nguyen, quickly took care of that issue and went above and beyond to make me feel appreciated as a customer. I will definitely be coming back and highly recommend others to try out this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (251)

Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

Small place, but the food is great! Live music and a great oldschool playlist. The live music got kind of loud and it was hard to converse at times, but overall it was pretty solid. The drinks were also pretty good and strong-which is perfect for me.

I would definitely recommend eating here. Sorry I forgot to take pics, but you can find some on other platforms *wink*

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Literally behind our hotel. What a treat. We were meeting some friends for dinner and decided on this place based on friends of friends recommendation. We were not disappointed. We had a bottle of Malbec and tried the brussel sprouts appetizer. It was delicious. Entree was filet mignon, seafood linguine and NY steak. It was all very tasty. We enjoyed our dinner. Service was excellent.

Reviewed June 23, 2019

Atmosphere neat...food fantastic!!....Anyone who goes there must try their brussel sprouts...(as much as I hate brussel sprouts, I enjoyed that dish). Good service.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Was staying at the Misson hotel and went there for lunch. Got the chicken club, thought it was going to be like the other chicken sandwiches I've had but man was I surprised . It was the best tasting chicken sandwich I've ever had, very juicy and the bacon was fantastic. We then went there for dinner and I got the seafood pasta. It was LOADED with seafood, that was also the best I ever had. I wish this place was closer to home, I would be a regular.

Date of visit: April 2019