Tripadvisor
Riverside

“The seafood pasta is amazing!”
Review of Proabition

Proabition
Ranked #11 of 885 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

Small place, but the food is great! Live music and a great oldschool playlist. The live music got kind of loud and it was hard to converse at times, but overall it was pretty solid. The drinks were also pretty good and strong-which is perfect for me.

I would definitely recommend eating here. Sorry I forgot to take pics, but you can find some on other platforms *wink*

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (251)

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Literally behind our hotel. What a treat. We were meeting some friends for dinner and decided on this place based on friends of friends recommendation. We were not disappointed. We had a bottle of Malbec and tried the brussel sprouts appetizer. It was delicious. Entree was filet mignon, seafood linguine and NY steak. It was all very tasty. We enjoyed our dinner. Service was excellent.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 23, 2019

Atmosphere neat...food fantastic!!....Anyone who goes there must try their brussel sprouts...(as much as I hate brussel sprouts, I enjoyed that dish). Good service.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Was staying at the Misson hotel and went there for lunch. Got the chicken club, thought it was going to be like the other chicken sandwiches I've had but man was I surprised . It was the best tasting chicken sandwich I've ever had, very juicy and the bacon was fantastic. We then went there for dinner and I got the seafood pasta. It was LOADED with seafood, that was also the best I ever had. I wish this place was closer to home, I would be a regular.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019

We had a fun late dinner at the Proabition.They were having a bartender exhibition to see who could make the fastest and most delicious drinks. We had a great meal in the patio.

Date of visit: May 2019