“The great Bar at Mission Inn”

54 Degrees at Duane's
Ranked #17 of 890 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed December 18, 2018

The Mission Inn itself is a must see place, especially during Xmas season and it's 5 million Xmas lights. They had interesting new cocktails and 4 of us really enjoyed them all. Great entertainment is what kept bring us back for the 2 days we spent at the Inn. They had a small menu for bar food which was good and kept us fed till our resevations at the other restaurants.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank TravelerIV_10
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Oh yeah talking about awesome food in a hotel where presidents stayed. I loved most the tapas style tasting as in tasting everything i could. I ate here twice and enjoyed the sax player while enjoying a meal. This was my favorite place to eat while staying here at the Mission Inn Hotel and Spa. I will be back just for lunch or dinner it's a much do for everyone.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018

We enjoyed some after dinner cocktails here on our stay at the hotel. They were fabulous and was the service and finished of our evening beautifully!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2018

I am a big fan of Steakhouses and my experience at Duanes compares well with any Steakhouse I have ever been to. It is the quintessential Steakhouse, dark, quiet, and my steak was a very nice cut of meat and cooked to perfection. An excellent dining experience, with a well stocked wine cellar-obviously important to steak consumption. :-) If you are looking for a high level meal, this is a great place to seek it!!!!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 4, 2017

We didn't have reservations but we were able to sit at the bar and enjoy a fine meal. Live music in the bar was great to listen to and the place was decked out for Christmas - very beautiful.
I had the Jumbo scallops which were OK, they were served in a lemon cream sauce but the lemon flavor was very difficult to detect - I would have preferred a better sauce as the scallops were large and tasty. Very expensive, I didn't think the food was worth the price but with all of the decorations and ambiance of the place - probably worth it.

Date of visit: November 2017