Tripadvisor

The Tamale Factory
Ranked #23 of 885 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 25, 2019

Aside from not having the best parking, this place is SUPER yummy! The food was fresh and authentic! We are so glad we found this place to eat breakfast! I would love to try it for dinner! Bathrooms were clean! We would return again!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (63)

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

We were not impressed by quality of food. Definitely overpriced for this level of service. Probably I never visit again even location is fantastic

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Ale20yan
Reviewed June 4, 2019

We love the food at The Tamale Factory. It is very fresh and tasty. The staff was very friendly. We will return.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Just visited with my family this past weekend and stopping on your way to the open market, other spots, or passing through is a must. Fantastic food, great service and reasonably priced for fresh ingredients. Love the owner and her energy. The tamales are awesome and the pozoli is a close second. I love this place, near too busy and food is top quality everytime.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 7, 2019

Stopped by for lunch while out walking around and the pork tamales was Fabulous! Went back later to buy more didn't know they are only opened for breakfast and lunch, can't wait for my next visit I will not leave empty handed!

Date of visit: February 2019