“Nice location but surprised meal was served in styrofoam cup/bowl.”
Review of The Tamale Factory

The Tamale Factory
Ranked #31 of 703 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Mexican
usa
“Nice location but surprised meal was served in styrofoam cup/bowl.”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Was visiting the Mission Inn and noticed this restaurant across the Inn in the plaza area. I decided to eat lunch at his location, it was during a weekday at 1 p.m. Not may people were in the restaurant when I was there. I decided on Pozole. This particular Pozole had chicken and hominy. It came with the extra fixings of cilantro, onion, and lemon which was really good. Tortillas were an extra fee. What I didn't like about this restaurant, ESPECIALLY since it's in a very nice location, the food is served in paper plates, plastic cups, and Styrofoam cups/bowls. I could understand if food was served in plastic containers "to-go", but this was dine in.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank donuvia

Carlsbad, California
“A Christmas Eve tradition”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We drive an hour to get these for Christmas Eve that's how good they are! Try some of he non-traditional ones.

Visited June 2013
CHINO , CA
“1st time visit”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

That was really sad i arrived at 2:45 sat. afternoon and they were already going to close!! I thought this would've been a nice place for us to catch a drink before our hotel reservations became available but there was no use they were already cleaning up. Wish i could've enjoyed a beer and a hot tamale

Visited August 2013
1 Thank ELEANOR R
Riverside, California
“Great food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Nice choices of fresh and delicious Mexican food in a nice location right on the Main Street pedestrian mall.

Visited September 2012
Tempe, Arizona
“Loved the Pork Tamales!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I loved that I could order a la carte--I wasn't that hungry and the tamale I ordered hit the spot! I had them put both green and red sauce on it as I coudn't pick. My daughter ordered the Hannah Salad and ate the entire thing. Hubby was stoked they had green corn tamales--his favorite. Next time we are in Riverside, this is the place for us!

• Visited June 2013