“party in pink”

Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Riverside
Malibu, California
“party in pink”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

how good can you feel eating a cupcake? Perfectly like a party in pink. cuteness defined! Yummy! Great quality too, I usually get a stomach ache when I induldge but this time it was pure happiness.
The kind of deliciousness that brings out the happy dance.

Visited February 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“Very tasty cupcakes and even gluten free”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Nice that they offer a gluten free cupcake and it's very good as well. Have enjoyed their regular as well as gluten free cupcakes and been several times while attending the Mission area's holiday lights and festivities in December. Not sure guess different tastes for different people as to why some people disagree, but judging by the other customer's i have seen they seem quite popular.

• Visited November 2013
Riverside, California
“Some yes, some no”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I've been to this cupcake shop several times, plus hand carrying them to colleagues at a business meeting in another city (we were supposed to bring local gifts), so I've gotten to taste Casey's Cupcakes a number of times. I'd say they hit with varying degrees of success. The presentation is always lovely, upper crust, so to speak/pun, and the ambiance of the shop inviting. The system for getting orders to the crowds around Christmas time is pure genius, with the little tent outside for delivery. But as the reviews demonstrate, the customer is taking their chances as to how good the cupcakes are. My favorite has been a chocolate peanut butter version--moist and yummy. I'd skip some of the others. My suggestion to the management is to put out tiny samples if you want maximum customer satisfaction with their orders. The customer doesn't really don't know until tasting one if it will be a winner, and for the price of the product, a home run better be what we get. You've got some of those, and they're worth coming back for! I should end by saying that I've gotten enough good ones, that I'll keep bringing visitors to the area to the shop.

• Visited December 2013
Denver
“Great Cake, Awful Icing”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Cupcakes look amazing, but taste terrible because of the frosting. Not sure if it's some kind of Cali Healthy thing, but 4 of us ate, and 4 of us hated.

Okotoks, Canada
“Cupcake award winner?”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We received a 6 pack of cupcakes with a hotel package that included a dinner at Duane's and a massage at Kelly's . We were looking forward to this because of the prestige of winning the prestigious and well publicized cupcake wars. They looked great but lacked flavour and seemed a little dry. Maybe we caught them on an off day. Dark chocolate one seemed to be the best.

Visited November 2013