“Cupcake award winner?”

Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Riverside
Okotoks, Canada
“Cupcake award winner?”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We received a 6 pack of cupcakes with a hotel package that included a dinner at Duane's and a massage at Kelly's . We were looking forward to this because of the prestige of winning the prestigious and well publicized cupcake wars. They looked great but lacked flavour and seemed a little dry. Maybe we caught them on an off day. Dark chocolate one seemed to be the best.

Visited November 2013

Redlands, California
“Not the birthday I was looking for”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I savor carrot cake for my birthday and this was a big celebration so wanted the best. So I tried the carrot cake cupcake and it was very dry and the only flavor was "all spice" It was powdery and overpowering. My husband had the espresso cupcake and he left 3/4 untouched. Again dry and tasteless. We don't eat sweets so this was to be a special treat for us. It turned out to be a real downer.

• Visited October 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing....”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Ok, the cupcakes are beautiful and win all kinds of prizes but.....they have NO flavor!! I bought six, a good selection....all sugar, NO flavor. Never went back, sorry!

Visited October 2012
Corona, California
“Ummmmmm Good!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I am not a cupcake lover or afficianado. We stayed at the Mission Inn and part of the Anniversary Package was having two cupcakes delivered to the room as a turn down treat. These were the moistest, most flavorful cupcakes I have ever had. The frosting wasn't real sugary like on many cupcakes. It was very light and tasty. We had to go down the next day and ended up buyng four cupcakes becaise the flavors were wo unusual and inviting. They had dreamsicle that tasted just like the ice cream. Also German Chocolate and Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Tasted just like a Reese's candy. If you are in the area, Casey's is certainly worth a visit.

• Visited August 2013
Macomb, Michigan
“Tastey treat!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Casey's cupcakes are really yummy. I walk over after dinner and get dessert there. They always have a cupcake on feature. I tend to get the coffee mocha one mostly. They do a great job with their displays and packaging as well.

Visited August 2013