“If you love Coconut - don't miss Caseys!”

Casey's Cupcakes at the Mission Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Riverside
San Diego, California
“If you love Coconut - don't miss Caseys!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We always stop in when we are in Riverside to handpick some fresh Casey's Cupcakes. Have never had a bad cupcake here...but I have to say if you love coconut you have to stop in and try the Caribbean Coconut cupcake (creamy moist center with traditional white flakes on the outside) - yummy! Also, the German Chocolate Cupcake is also just fantastic! To have 2 different choices of yummy, moist coconut topped cupcakes made my day --

Visited July 2013

Huntersville, North Carolina
“More of a fad”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

After watching gazillion cupcakes shows, my daughter was very excited to see a cupcake store. The frosting was really good, but the cupcake itself was a bit dry and just tasted average. I think my daughter's cupcake (she's 11) tasted better than this!

Columbus, OH
“Cupcake Wars Champ”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The shop itself cute and the cupcakes all were gorgeous. However, was a bit disappointed that none of the cupcakes were filled that they sold. Can't consider myself a true critic of cupcakes but given the choice I would prefer the cupcake shop here in my hometown or Sprinkles which I believe has a southern California shop somewhere.
Cupcakes are only $3.50 so stop in and treat yourself. They aren't bad---just not the best I've ever had.

Tempe, Arizona
“Overpriced for cupcakes I could easily make at home”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Honestly, THIS won Cupcake wars? REALLY? We bought a box of six to sample with 4 kids and 4 adults. No one was blown away or seriously wowed. My 7 year old cupcake snob said "Mom, yours are SO MUCH BETTER" and my hubby concurred. After what I spent at this place for cupcakes I expected at least one WOW out of the six we bought. Sorry, ZERO for six. Cupcakes here in AZ are so much better. Margarita cupcake anyone??

PS--Staff was indifferent. Yes, a LOT of tourists come in, snap a photo and walk out...we saw it three times in the 6 minutes we were in the store. The staff was 'so over it'...the vibe coming off of the girls behind the counter also turned me off from ever coming here again...and telling everyone else not to bother!

• Visited June 2013
Campbell, CA
“Adorable store but not dazzled by the cupcakes”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had a coupon for two free cupcakes. The store is super cute and the cupcakes are beautiful, but personally, I think the ones I make at home are just as good if not better. I was disappointed esp. since I know they won a cupcake competition. But maybe it's just me, since obviously others love them!