“Always good”

Pepitos
Ranked #75 of 706 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 24, 2013

You can almost always get a table and the carne asada taco's are the best I have ever had. The rice and beans are also some of my very favorite. The place is old and the décor is dated but you will not be disappointed. Service is excellent and the fried ice cream is sure to make it a perfect meal.

There are newer reviews for Pepitos

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food, service, and atmosphere was very nice. This was our first visit and were pleasantly surprised. We stopped for dinner, around 5pm on a Saturday evening. We and one other couple were the only customers, my first thought was there had to be a reason why business was so slow. By the time we had ordered and our food arrived the restaurant was nearly half full. At first I thought the menu was pretty pricey, but after eating we quickly decided that it was worth every penny. The quantity and quality of the meals exceeded my expectations. It was unusually cool the evening we were there, but they do have a nice outdoor dining area and bar in back of the main restaurant. We will return at our next opportunity.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Always enjoy eating here as the food has always been great. Real Mexican atmosphere. I'm pretty partial the the chicken burritos and chile verde but my daughters really enjoy the seafood and enchiladas.