“FANTASTIC BRAKFAST”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Riverside, California
“FANTASTIC BRAKFAST”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

A colleague picked this location for a breakfast meeting. I arrived early. I was greeted at the front door by two of the waitstaff. At my request they directed me to a table on the patio, The patio was a pleasant location with sufficient shade to ensure comfort.

The waitress made sure my coffee cup never ran dry. She patiently waited until our entire party arrived to take orders. The breakfast offerings were not only traditional, but several several house specials. Our breakfasts were well prepared and tasty. I was impressed with the quality and quantity of the dishes and the very fair price.

Tjis was a very pleasant experience and we will be back

• Visited April 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Sad to say, a big disappointment ...”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I keep trying to write somewhat of a positive review of this restaurant ... and it just doesn't work.
This was our experience: ordered a Pinot Noir wine ... got a Chablis ... waitress blamed the bartender ... ordered a salmon salad with NO dressing (told to the waitress at least three times) ... yes, you guessed it ... got a dressed salad ... waitress blamed the cooks ... he ordered a rib eye ... got a New York ...didn't even mention it to the waitress, as we were sure she would blame the cow ...
It is really in need of a huge, close the doors for a week, cleaning ... the big air return vent is dripping with dirt ... tables are dirty and need to be steam cleaned or replaced ... bussing is slim to none and tables stay dirty way too long after customers leave ... never saw any evidence of a manager, which might be one of the problems this restaurant has ... just left us with a not so good feeling.
On the flip side, the food was really good. My salad was excellent and his steak was also. So kudos to the cooks ... but thumbs down to the wait staff (at least the one we had) and the entire atmosphere of this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank BornInHawaii
Fresno
“Cozy location and great staff”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Located in a quiet section of a nice center; you are treated like an honored guest. The menu is simple and varied and the food prepared like a guest has arrived. Great choice and worth the drive.

Visited March 2013
Riverside, Ca
“I give up”
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I've been here several times and I really want to like the Crest Cafe but they don't make it easy. My latest visit there will be my last. Arrived on a weekend night for dinner. Only about 4 other people in the place. Most of the tables had dishes stacked on them or looked like they could use a good cleaning. There is a wide variety of food options and I think this is why I always thought I could find something I'd like,surely all of their food can't be bad. Well, I'll give them credit for being consistant, it's bad and overpriced. You'd be better of visiting any other place in the center. Heck, I've even had better food at the Carl's JR. across the parking lot. Part of our food was burned, part was cold and the rest just tasted funny. The flies inside didn't help and I had to quit eating when a knat landed on my plate.

Moreno Valley, California
“Love the Blackened Chicken”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Good value, good service, good food. Always get the blackened chicken pasta. It is so....good. Lots of food, so my hisband and I usually split it.

Visited August 2012