“New Years Eve”

Dining options: Late Night
Moreno Valley, California
“New Years Eve”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We Live close to Riverside and decide eaten try the Salted Pig for New Years Eve. We've eatten there many times and never been disappointed. The New years eve Beer pairing was fantastic. t With not only wonderful food,great beer pairing and the service was wonderful. It's great to have such a unique and excellent restaurant here in the Inland Empire.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Diann59

Lancaster, California
“Kitchy but TOO Expensive”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I brought the family here for lunch just prior to Christmas. Thank goodness I bought all of my Christmas presents before I ate lunch here. I would have had no money left to buy presents after a meal here. We had $5 popcorn that was cooked in bacon fat. It was tasty. We then got some burgers that were one of the least expensive items on the lunch menu. They were just over $12 each. I was not impressed. There was no reason to charge that much for ground beef on a bun. My wife and I also had a beer with our meal. They have a fine selection of brew at premium prices. I was charged $12 for a pint of beer and I did not order anything exotic. Out the door, lunch for two adults and two kids was $73. I will definitely go there again.....after I win the lottery.

• Visited December 2013
Europe
“Very good food”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at the salted pig. I was very much surprised - in a positive way. The style is more "plain and simple". Service was very good and the food very good. I would definitely go there again.

Visited December 2013
Madison, South Dakota
“Unique & one of a kind”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for appetizers & adult beverages before checking into our hotel before visiting the Festival of Lights in Riverside. After reading prior reviews we HAD to try the bacon fat popcorn, amazing! We also tried the brussel sprouts, again, amazing.
All the beers were really good & although we didn't try any of the entrees, the people to both sides of us at the bar said their food was some of the best they had ever had....we will be back! Enjoy!

Los Angeles, California
“Interesting and unusual Menu”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Very good food with interesting tastes and textures. Not a place to eat often, but it is an interesting, enjoyable and unique experience. If traveling to Riverside it is definitely worth a visit and a meal. It is very popular and often crowded. I even notice families with small children eating here which is unusual since the place is set up to appeal to a different cliental.

• Visited December 2013