Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$90
Travelocity
All reviewsfree breakfastmission innsofa bedworkout roombusiness travelrooms are spaciousparking lotcorner roomconvention centerfront desk staffgreat roomyogurtthe breakfast areafestival of lightsveronicaclosetvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel is comfortable, clean, the rooms are spacious and the parking lot and evening staff are very helpful and friendly. I put my elderly parents in a ground floor suite and the parking lot attendants were very helpful in opening doors and assisting.

The one issue of the morning is that there wasn't enough staff to man the front desk and keep up with the guests eating breakfast.

Although the hotel is located in a downtown area, security was very good. The hotel is also only a block or two away from the historic district of Riverside, antique shops, restaurants, museums and the library.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Dianne F, General Manager at Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear JANELL S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. I am so glad to read that our team accommodated your needs and assisted your parents. Our Gallery Hosts work vigorously to make sure that the complimentary a.m. skillet breakfast, bakery café and Gallery desk are manned and ready to provide excellent service. We will definitely take your concern into consideration.
Thank you for choosing our property and we hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The staff was first rate. I was greeted with a very upbeat attitude. They were more than happy to fill my every need. the full breakfast was very good. The employees were prompt, and were very helpful in getting special diet requests. The rooms were very clean, and had many upgrades They take pride in having special touches.The only thing I can say against is, I had a refrigerator, but no microwave.

Dear Evelyn O,

Thank you for this wonderful review. I am so proud that every single one of our team members met your needs. We take guest service very seriously and strive to make every guest feel welcome.
We understand that special diets are becoming more common. With that said, do not hesitate to let us know in advance and we will do all that we can to accommodate your needs.

Thank you again for your comments and we will see you back soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is an outstanding Hotel , Room was very nice & Spacious well thought out floor plan . The Staff was very accomidating & professional as well as extremely friendly. The complementary breakfast was Awsome great selcetion of premuim items to choose from.

This is a prime example of how all businesses should be !!

Dear Ian D,

Thank you for your “outstanding” review! I appreciate you mentioning our clean and spacious rooms. All of our guestrooms feature our plush Hyatt Grand Bed and state-of-the-art media and network centers. There is also a comfy Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper that adds the perfect amount of space and comfort.

I am more than positive we can expect another visit from you very soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Large, spacious room, comfortable bed, good thermostat that didn't wake me up at night (2-night stay). Young staff at front desk were genuinely friendly, and showed respect and went out of their way to make my experience go smooth. Probably the best customer serve I've ever experienced--someone trained them well! While walking through the hallways staff always greeted me enthusiastically. Breakfast was acceptable, could have used one other hot item. Variety of restaurants are within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alan L

Dear Alan L,
Wow, what a great review to read! It brings me so much pleasure to read what wonderful things you have to stay about all of the team members. It is an honor to be deemed as the “best customer service” that you have ever experienced.
Thank you for your suggestion. I will be sure to keep that in mind during our next team meeting. We appreciate your comments and will expect another visit shortly.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I took my son to the Hyatt for a SAT prep course and sat in their restaurant grading papers. The staff was always nice and friendly. Their courteous behavior definitely makes me think well of Hyatt hotels, and I will stay at one in the future. They knew I was not a guest, but they treated me like I was, which was very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo