“Excellent Staff”

Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Reviewed August 13, 2013

On checking in we found a very helpful, friendly staff, a lovely, well maintained hotel and a room with a very comfortable bed and a sofa. We needed special help with a problem and the staff went out of their way to help us solve it. We enjoyed the coffee in our room before going down to the tasty breakfast the hotel offers at not extra charge. We were there to attend an event at the Riverside Event Center, which was just across the street from the hotel and in easy walking distance.

Room Tip: We selected an inside room overlooking the pool and found it to be very quiet. (We had read on Trip...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was traveling for work and stayed here two nights. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were spacious with both living and sleeping area, included a fridge and desk space also. Very tech friendly with free wifi, accessible device connection panel for viewing on TV, and plenty of easily accessible power outlets. Location was great, within walking distance to a variety of restaurants. Will definately remember this place when traveling to Riverside for work or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed here while in town for a wedding the last weekend of July 2013. The staff was so personable, check in was seamless; I was offered a choice of rooms. The rooms were very clean, lots of room for 1-2 people (I was traveling solo), maid service prompt. I would stay here again. Within walking distance to the center of town. Parking adjacent to hotel at a nominal cost.

1  Thank ealistello
Dianne F, General Manager at Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Hi there ealistello!

Thank you for selecting us while you were in town for the wedding! It is very important to us that our guests have an outstanding stay while with us! I am pleased to hear that you were impressed with our team members as well as the size of the room! All of our rooms are oversized guest rooms that have the bedroom and the living room divided by a decorative panel to provide different areas in the room to relax in! It makes traveling easier when you can stay comfortably!

If you are ever in Riverside, we look forward to being your hotel of choice!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights and truly enjoyed it! The property is well maintained, clean, and bright. The staff members are all top-notch and extremely friendly. Every staff member seemed committed to making this hotel a success. The food is good, the location is very convenient, and the parking is free and safe. This hotel is very well managed! I hope to stay there again soon!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Robin d,

Thank you taking the time out to write a review on your stay with us! I am pleased that we could be your home for the 5 days that you were with us! We are a group of people committed to serving our guests and offering an exceptional stay and that encompasses the room you are staying in to all the team members that you encounter during your stay with us! Im glad we could make your stay great!

Thank you so much for your kind words,

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed there in June of 2013 and was so happy with everything at this hotel. The staff was helpful, pleasant and went out of their way to make group of 25+ happy. The breakfast area is nice and kept very clean. The food was great. The rooms are so spacious and it made such a difference to have the extra sofa area for relaxing. The staff were helpful in every way. The parking lot attendants even helped me carry groceries! Wonderful experience, I would say Hyatt is doing something right here!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

WEtravel71!!

WOW!!! What an amazing review! Thank you so much for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us! I love hearing that each and every person you encountered went above and beyond to make your stay wonderful! We love what we do! I truly appreciate your kind words and that your stay was wonderful while with us! Mission accomplished!
We look forward to seeing you on your next stay!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I just stayed there the 19th-21st and was very surprised, the front desk girl Mercedes was great, and the rest of the staff top rate, I'm in a business that survives on customer satisfaction so it's really important, the rooms were very nice, bigger then I thought they would be and very well appointed, my only complaint would be the 8 dollar a day parking, it wouldn't be so bad except for the fact the lot filled up fast and the only other parking was across the street and you still had to pay. other then that everything was excellent.....

Room Tip: rooms facing courtyard are probably cooler.

Dear Steve F.

Thank you so much for your review about your recent stay with us. Merceides is truly a gem and is very passionate about the work that she does! Along with the rest of our team, I am so pleased to hear that we were able to offer you an exceptional stay and that we surprised you with the spaciousness of our guest rooms and our brand new hotel! We do have a parking charge due to our premier location in downtown Riverside and I would love the opportunity to speak with you more regarding your charges as you were not able to park in the parking lot while you were with us.

Please reach out to me directly at 951-321-3500 and it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Coco and I have already had two delightful stays here.
Both times were exceptionally pleasant. This hotel provided everything we needed after
a long journey, & we truly appreciated the heavenly room when we arrived.
The staff welcomed us in as family.VERY enjoyable! I look forward to returning
in 3 weeks again! Thank you, my Hyatt Friends!

Dear Julia G,

I love hearing that you were welcomed like family when you arrived to our hotel. That is one of the most important things that we strive for here. We know that there is no place like home and we want our hotel to feel like your home away from home when you stay with us. Reading your review truly warms my heart and I am so pleased that we will be hosting you again in your home away from home soon.

We look forward to seeing you soon,