“Good Burger, Friendly, Helpful Staff, but Noisy and Cold Environment”
Review of Burger Boss

Burger Boss
Ranked #24 of 702 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: American
Description: We’re firm believers that bringing back the great American burger starts with letting you, the burger lover, always be boss. It’s based on a simple formula – use only grassfed.natural.goodness. We pride ourselves on serving only the best proteins possible. Including Grassfed beef and naturally raised poultries combined with a menu that offers more cheeses, sauces and toppings than you can shake a stick at. Since opening our first doors in Riverside, California in 2011, Burger Boss has been nominated year after year for Best Burger in the Inland Empire. As we continue to grow, our sole focus will never change: Keep making the best made-to-order burgers and fries possible to keep your taste buds happy,in a transparent, eco-friendly and forward-thinking environment. That’s what burger lovers deserve. No Frills. No Gimmicks. No Nonsense. Join us as we usher in conscious cuisine and a healthier premium burger!
Riverside, California
“Good Burger, Friendly, Helpful Staff, but Noisy and Cold Environment”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Yeah, you can really "have it your way" at Burger Boss. You select your "protein" (we chose beef) your sauces, and all that pile-it-on-stuff. I ordered for us and my wife sat at a little table near the cash-register. Mistake!!!
The burgers tasted as good - or even better - than advertised. And while I like a clean place, the environment, the "ambiance," was sterile and cold. And NOISY! There were guys on the other side of a "divider" that didn't sit down, and kept up a running conversation with some of the people behind the counter. They were sort of "looming" over us, and laughing and joking with the help. Not cool. It was not a place to relax and enjoy. Yes, there was another room - but it was as antiseptic as the place we sat. Not warm and inviting at all. They should have a drive-thru because who in their right minds would want to relax and eat here? We packed it up, got the heck out as soon as we could.

• Visited November 2013

“Good (Healthy) Stuff”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Their food is great and the choices are endless. I'll go back over and over. The salad bowl is great and when you add an egg to any burger it makes it so much better!

• Visited September 2013
“Watch out In N Out”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is a great place to have burgers and fries. Everything is fresh and you can get a turkey burger or veggie burger. Sweet potato fries too. More variety than other burger chains. I think we will go there tonight again!

Visited August 2013
riverside
“Vegas in the I.E.”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Burger Boss has so many things going for it my heart palpitates that it will leave its location or change because it is so good the way it is now.
First off you wont find a better burger...even at Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay......Vegas could learn a thing or two from BB.
What could be better than a great burger you ask? How about great toppings like bleu cheese crumble and sliced organic jalapenos. For me the chipotle mayo was heaven.....BB is really a hip foodie hamburger joint in our own backyard...run dont walk.

• Visited October 2013
“Oh, so good!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Burger Boss is one of the best hamburgers I have ever had! I especially like that the beef is grass-fed and certified humane. That seals the deal for me! A double burger is HUGE and super-juicy. In fact, the juiciness brings me to my only complaint - the sub-par napkins. They need good napkins like Farmer Boys has. Or even mediocre napkins. Just not terrible ones. I keep meaning to bring my own.

But the meat is delicious, and the condiments are top-drawer. You can choose your bread, your meat, your cheese, your toppings and from many sauces. There are a variety of fries and dipping sauces for the fries. The place is clean, friendly, efficient, and not expensive. They are near the Canyon Springs Walmart and are usually pretty busy when we go on Saturday afternoons.

We drive from the other side of town just to eat here. Hard to believe they have only one location! That's how good they are.

• Visited October 2013