“It's ok!”
Review of Castle Park

Castle Park
Ranked #12 of 45 things to do in Riverside
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted the “Favorite Family Attraction in the Inland Empire,” Castle Park is Southern California's Premier Family Amusement Park! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, having a party, doing corporate team building, or spending quality time with family and friends, Castle Park makes everything easier and hassle free. Your group can enjoy a scrumptious meal served in our Big Top Restaurant or Picnic Pavilion area and enjoy all that Castle Park has to offer. Buccaneer Cove, Castle Park’s newest attraction, includes five colorful water slides, wet water tunnels, interactive aqua domes, fun spray cannons, spray loops and cylinder spray fountains and a huge splash bucket located at the top of the structure. Lounge chairs and lush shady foliage will provide guests with the chance to take a break from the fun and sun. Semi-private cabanas with food service are available for all day rentals as well. With attractions like Dragon Flyer, Scrambler, Miniature Golf, Arcade, and a Magic Show, Castle Park has something for everyone to enjoy!
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

It's a small amusement park. It's good for younger kids. For the price you pay for it good enough. Can't compare to Disneyland.

1  Thank J Y

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Never again a lot of the rides were not working and I put my son in a toddler ride he's going to be 3years old was hanging off a ride the man didn't even know I was screaming then I said stop the ride it took him along time to get the ride to stop uno what he said 'oh he fell off?' lucky I don't sue this park so dirty the restrooms are not clean should be check every hour with a chart I even told 3 worker I waited and nothing I use to do housekeeping I can clean it myself if I wanted to the rides are unsafe only with rope hmm I wonder what would OSHA say if I don't get a respond by Monday I'm calling OSHA I know there laws and trust me this park run by nothing but teenagers kids that just paly around .

1  Thank sandy o
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a mini disneyland for a fraction of the cost!! Great Big top restaurant too! Fun rides for all ages! A must!

2  Thank Stephanie E
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Our Grand daughter wanted to go here for her 11th Birthday. What a waste of time and money. My son is confined to a wheelchair & cannot ride anything but they made us pay $10.00 for him to enter the park. Too many rides were broken. 1 employee was working 2 rides so we had to wait constantly to get on a ride. It was 100 degrees and the log ride was also broken. The carnival games were run by 1 employee for 4 games. The park was dirty. Food was very over priced. No working water fountains.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Broken down and dirty. I remember when Knott's ran this park and it used to be nice. Now its dirty, everything is broken, and it is overpriced. I will drive to Scandia instead.

1  Thank WildViolet