Simply Home Inn & Suites Riverside
$123
$116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$118
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$89
  • Restaurant
$182
$84
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed from Sat. to Mon. The Beds were very nice!!!! The Room was Very Clean!!!! We never heard any noise, it was like we were the only customers! Other Motels we've stayed at, we've been up half the night from all the banging, yelling, This was such a nice Change!, and for the price, you can't beat it, and have all the comforts of Home!!!!! Also there were NO BUGS OR ROACHES!! That's the biggest concern of mine!!!!! Very PLEASED and we will stay there again!!!!! Thank You

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank K M
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The checkin was great, the rep was so polite and the rooms look so clean. the problem started When I was pulling the bed cover off the bed to put my son to sleep, I spotted an adult bed bug. I immediately called the front desk and was given another room. absolutly no problem was given. I did my best to inspect the mattress and sheets of the new room but here I am, up late worrying about weather or not a couple of them crawled into our luggage from the first room to hitch a ride home with us. I really hope the management finds proper treatment for these hard to kill parasites. Sad to say, the extremely polite staff and pleasant looking rooms are not enough for me to recommend or to stay again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Annacella
ElementHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Simply Home Inn & Suites Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

We regret to hear your experience was spoiled. Once the Front Desk was informed he immediately contacted our Pest Control Company. The guest room was inspected and cleared the next morning. No evidence of bed bugs were found on the box spring, mattress, headboard, end tables, lamps, electrical outlets, baseboards, carpet…etc. All guest rooms are regularly serviced and inspected for common household pests and bed bugs. Room attendants are trained to inspect the bedding and look for common signs such as black or red spotting on sheets and mattress edges. Thank You for sharing details of your most recent stay and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Tried this Motel for two nights and stayed two more weeks. Room was clean and cozy. Good shower and bed. AJ was great and very professional. He was very attentive to my needs and made me feel welcome. BEST PLACE TO STAY in Riverside. I feel like I got a great value and am glad I did not stay in a more expensive place. Thank you AJ!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Russell P
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I enjoy my stay here best prices,rooms,service and they have free breakfast in the morning.I have stayed here for a couple of months haveing no place of residence to go but its just like if it was my own home. The owner us very understanding and polite and respectful. Sincerly LuvBug

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Luvbug12
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Booked 2 rooms for 3 nights while house was being fumigated for termites......... after flushing toilet twice it backed up i called the front desk and was asked did i want a plunger ? HA I kindly said NO i am not paying to plunge a toilet, about 15 minutes later a guy showed up and plunged it, the toilet continued to get plugged up after every second use, i was given a plunger to keep in room. My 2 grandkids were in the other room they had to play on bed the carpet was so DIRTY their socks were black, the varnish was peeling off the furniture, THE BLANKET was thread bare, the only way to turn the a/c on or off was to pull the plug........best thing i can say is the owner/manger was very nice I was NOT offered compensation for the toilet issues .

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lalashere
ElementHospitality, Front Office Manager at Simply Home Inn & Suites Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to speak with me in detail about your recent stay. Your feedback is valuable and helps us improve service delivery for future guests. I apologize the Front Desk did not change your room on the first night. We are disappointed to find out your stay was not up to your expectations. A guest relation’s manager will forward a resolution within 5 business days.