“Gra!pow what a pleasant surprise”
Review of Gra Pow

Gra Pow
Ranked #58 of 704 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Riverside, California
“Gra!pow what a pleasant surprise”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has been in business for about six years..this was my first trip there..we went a small group of three n we arrive about 5ish..we were seated Iimmediately...they have happy hour from 3 to 6..decent hh prices...the atmosphere was quaint...the staff was excellent! I have to say the food was amazingly awesome ..n tastes very fresh! My favorite thing was crab fried rice...I noticed it didn't take much time for this small quaint restaurant to fill up fast n the outside seating was full too! I will definitely be adding this to be one of my favorites!

• Visited May 2013

Arcadia, California
“Terrible service good food”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

This place is just not ready for business. The concept and food have potential but they ran out of glasses, food arrived without serving spoons, never received a dinner plate. We ate an entire dinner on appetizer plates. Very slow to receive our meal. I was so embarrassed that I brought family here. Hopefully this place will get its act together because the food is excellent. There are many other Thai restaurants out there...

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Traveler29105
Riverside
“Great fresh "fusion" food”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Been awhile since I've been there but thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Food was attractively presented, very fresh and well-prepared. Plan to return soon.

Visited September 2012
Del Mar, California, United States
“Delicious find”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

While visiting my Dad, who lives at AF Village West, (the most Fabulous 221 acre, retirement community in the U.S.) I noticed Gra Pow while shopping in the area, and decided to check it out. Lively, but intimate atmosphere. If you're looking for a loud place to watch a football game, mercifully Gra Pow isn't it. Service was great, in that everyone pitched in because the place was busy. Overheard several diners commenting they Only come here. Menu is Extensive. My curry chicken and potatoes very good, Dad's orange chicken sublime. I always go with the basics when trying out a new-to-me, restaurant. Will be more adventuresome next time. Dad had an Alaskan Ale. Liked it. I liked the serving glass and asked if I could buy it. They said no, and gave it to me. Will go back in the summer and eat outdoors.

• Visited January 2013
Riverside, California
“Never disappointing”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is always fresh and flavorful, the staff is always friendly. This is our favorite Thai restaraunt.

Visited November 2012