“Awesome Stay”

Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Fort Worth, Texas
“Awesome Stay”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My stay here at the Hampton Inn in Riverside/Corona has been excellent as the staff working here has been very helpful and friendly. With a nice hot breakfast in the mornings and nice clean room in the afternoon it makes this hotel awesome to stay at along with 2 elevators so you can get up and down in a matter of minutes. The general manager is a great person and always greet you on your way in or out along with the rest of the staff. Anytime I return to Riverside, CA you can count on me checking back into this Hampton Inn for my stay.

Room Tip: If you like looking at the mountains with the sun setting you may want to be on the back side of the...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
HamptonHighland, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Thank you so much for your (5) star review of our hotel. It gives us great pleasure to know that we've provided a great experience to another one of our guests! We work very hard here at the hotel to hire and train individuals with great customer service skills. They are truly what makes this hotel special. We look forward to serving you again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Orlando, United States
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Staff was awesome, hotel very nice, highest recommendation. We were made to feel very welcome upon arrival with the staff going out of their way to personalize our visit. When computers in the business center went down, the front desk staff member was extremely pleasant and helpful in printing out airline boarding passes. Their attitudes made all the difference.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your recent stay and (5) star review of your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona east ! We really appreciate guest feedback and you seemed to mention all the aspects that we focus on for a great stay.
It's all due to a great staff that we are able to provide such well-maintained guest rooms and common areas along with excellent guest service. We strive to have every guest leave as satisfied as you did.
Once again, thanks for the great review and staying with us! We hope you stop through for a visit again your next time through Riverside!
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stay in about 15-20 Hampton Inns a year, and this one was the worst in years. Even though it appears to be a "newer" property, it seems to be running on a shoe-string budget. First, the room they check me into was not made up, still had someone else's sheets (this was at 9:30 PM). Second, the next room we were given was missing the room number on the door/wall. Third, go to leave the next morning, and pick up a bag of breakfast goodies (standard Hampton morning grab bag) and they were out, and couldn't make another one. I would avoid this Hampton til they figure out how to be a real Hilton Hampton.

2 Thank RGS_13
We can find no record of this incident, and it certainly is not in keeping with how we treat our guests. We urge you to contact us directly to discuss.
Pikeville, Kentucky
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We stay in a lot of hotels and this is def one of out favorites. The room was huge and spotless. The beds were very comfy and nice for my family of 4. Nice size bathroom with plenty of room to get dressed and move around. The entire hotel looks and feels brand new. Everything was very modern from what I saw on my visit. Nice workout room but I didn't get time to use it. Convenient to the freeway. I will Def stay here if I'm ever in the area again. I give it 100% satisfaction!!

Stayed March 2014
Monica S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review abour our hotel. It is so great to read your positive feedback pertaining to your stay with us, hope the next time you come to visit us you have a chance to use our work out room!

Front Desk Manager
Madera, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I loved your breakfast, it was always refilled and ready even for the late breakfast eaters. It had a great variety of food and drinks I took advantage of the freshly brewed coffee and the sweetners that were available fresh waffles are always fun to eat. It was a restful night no noises. Although i didn't need the pool, and fitness room I am happy to see it was available to me. there was four adults and we all were happy with your service.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Hello Jennifer S,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you personally as the Front Office Manager for the review you wrote. We are very proud of our staff and hotel and really strive to make each stay one of the best in Riverside. We hope you and your family will come and visit us again very soon.

Front Office Manager
Mt Vernon, OH, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My first trip to California and I stayed at the Hampton Inn...amazing staff all round. They were courteous, kind, professional, accommodating, and very helpful no matter what time of day or night. the night I came in late there was someone there to help and despite no having the correct information or had a concrete reservation for that night an the staff went above and beyond to make me feel at home and comfortable. The room was spectacular...and clean...

Hello Glenette J,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you personally thank you as the Front Office Manager for the review you wrote. We are very proud of our staff and hotel and really strive to make each stay one of the best in Riverside. We will make sure your next visit with us has all the correct information at check-in. Thank you once again.

Front Office Manager
Napa Valley, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had a great stay for 4 nights for business and all went well until after I left. We left a couple of items hanging in the closet. After 5 phone calls to hotel starting the next morning, I still haven't received a call from a manager. I asked the desk staff to pursue asking the housekeeper where the items are - and then help me figure out how to retrieve them. I will gladly pay for postage - I just want my sweaters and shirts back!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We were under the impression we had resolved this issue to your satisfaction at the time it was brought to our attention. I am sorry if this is not the case. I have left you a message, and look forward to discussing the matter in more detail.