“not satisfied” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Tamarac, United States
“not satisfied”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Very deceiving website, not very honest with customers. If you take money from 3rd party for guest you should honor points or at least disclose it to them. I feel cheated. I travel 8 months of the year And I wont be booking with Hilton again. If I have any say nor will Worksite.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn Sui... R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
I just received your recent comment on TripAdvisor and would like to speak with you personally so we can go more in depth on your experience. Please know we try our best to go above and beyond for all of our guests and it seems we fell short during your stay. Please contact me directly at 951-352-5020 or via email at Catrinea.Houston@hilton.com and I look forward to working on how I can rectify your past stay.

Catrinea Houston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

The rooms are fine and the staff is fine but this morning a guest had a bird in the breakfast area and an employee was holding it and I did not see her wash her hands also there was a hotel manager present. Sooo unsanitary all the way around !

• Stayed September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Pandatam
Hampton Inn Sui... R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
I just received your recent comment on Tripadvisor, we do apologize that our guest who has the bird as her ADA certified pet on property. We have advised her to please not bring her bird down to the breakfast area, however due to ADA laws we cannot enforce this since it is considered her ADA assistant pet.

Rest assured our staff does ensure to properly wash their hands , in our employee wash area. However this area is out of sight of our guests. We also make sure that each area throughout our hotel where staff is located also has hand sanitizer as cleanliness is our priority. I would like to speak with you personally if you have a moment so we can discuss making sure you are 100% satisfied. I can be reached at 951-352-5020
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I stay for two days on a business trip and I was very happy with the hotel. The whole hotel was brand new and up to date. The bathrooms were spacious and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The only complaint is that the hot tub was Very tiny (4person). The breakfast was good quality for what was being served and the 24hr coffee service was appreciated! It's also in a good area and I felt safe parking my car there. Just a few miles from a beautiful mall with great restaurants too! I will stay again for sure!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wow Thank you so much for the compliments on our hotel and its location. We know with all of the lodging choices in our area , we are very happy you selected our location. We really look forward to having you stay with us again , please feel free to contact me directly at 951-352-5020 to make your future reservation.

We loved having you here,
Brea, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I really appreciate the upgrade. Kudos to all the staff! The woman who gave us our upgrade, was so kind, and the woman who checked us in was great during our whole stay. This is my second time staying at this property and both times have been more than I could ask for. My friend had an amazing birthday spent at Glen Ivy, and it really nice to come back to our suite for girls night :) We definitely can't wait to be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Ashley H
Hampton Inn Sui... R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Ashley thank you so much for your raving review, we are so happy that you and your friend enjoyed your time with us! When you do decided to come back please contact me directly! We enjoyed having you with us!

Monica Sanchez
Front Office Manager
Auburn, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have stayed here 8 times in the last 2 years, we have a young adult attending California Baptist University in the area. Always clean rooms, friendly staff, free breakfast, safe location.. nice pool..close to many nice eating places and shopping.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn Sui... R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
I wanted to take the time to Thank You for posting a review of our hotel. We know you are very busy and we really appreciate the time you took to advise future guests about our hotel of your recent stay.

We noticed that you have family at Cal Baptist, please let us know the next time you make your reservation so you can benefit from the discount we offer to all students, facility, alumni, friends, and family.

We look forward to seeing you soon,

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean albeit spartan and with a TV that was way too small for a $100/night room. The public areas were filthy, including the hallways and elevators, looking like they hadn't been vacuumed in several days and showing badly stained carpeting. The noise from the next room was heard too easily through the walls. The ice machines on the 4th and 3rd floors were both inoperable. The desk clerk was anything but warm although not rude by any means. I don't recall whether she greeted me upon arrival or not, and she offered a lame excuse for the cleanliness of the public areas upon our checkout.
I'm saddened to give these negative comments because I recall the several days my wife and I stayed in this hotel when it first opened during which we had a very positive experience.
I told my wife on checkout that the next time we need to stay in the area that I'll gladly drive the extra 15 miles to stay at the Courtyard, which is charging the same price per night as this Hampton Suites.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Clay W
I just received your recent post to TripAdvisor, and I would like to speak with you directly about your recent stay. I am the "new "General Manager and hope that I can speak with you directly to discuss the issues you had during your stay. Please know I strive to ensure my guests not only have a fantastic stay that my staff goes above and beyond to make you fell at home. We may have fallen short this trip but I guarantee I will rectify this and I know the next time you travel to our area you will be 100% satisfied as well as highly recommend our hotel.

I look forward to speaking with you directly

Orangevale, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were bringing our daughter to college and this hotel is very convenient to Cal Baptist Univ. The rooms are very clean and spacious and the free breakfast is fresh and offers a variety of hot and cold foods. A few things could be improved. We had problems with our card keys not working on arrival to room and after. Hallways and elevators need more vacuuming. And ice machine did not work on our floor-several times went to another floor for ice. Will likely stay again since hotel has easy access from highway and to college, interior corridors, clean spacious rooms and great breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just received your recent post to TripAdvisor back on August 30, 2013. I am the new general manager of this property and I truly appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel. I also noticed that you mentioned Cal Baptist University, and wanted to make sure you were aware of the special rates we offer anyone traveling to the area to visit Cal Baptist.

I am currently working on many changes to this hotel as well as ensuring the overall experience is amazing. By you taking the time to let us know of the areas where we fell short , It helps me make the necessary corrections. Please contact me directly at 951-352-5020 when you find some free time, this will allow me to go more in depth with you about your recent stay.