“Very comfortable & clean”

Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I stay for two days on a business trip and I was very happy with the hotel. The whole hotel was brand new and up to date. The bathrooms were spacious and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The only complaint is that the hot tub was Very tiny (4person). The breakfast was good quality for what was being served and the 24hr coffee service was appreciated! It's also in a good area and I felt safe parking my car there. Just a few miles from a beautiful mall with great restaurants too! I will stay again for sure!

• Stayed: September 2013
Hampton Inn Sui... R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Wow Thank you so much for the compliments on our hotel and its location. We know with all of the lodging choices in our area , we are very happy you selected our location. We really look forward to having you stay with us again , please feel free to contact me directly at 951-352-5020 to make your future reservation.

We loved having you here,

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I really appreciate the upgrade. Kudos to all the staff! The woman who gave us our upgrade, was so kind, and the woman who checked us in was great during our whole stay. This is my second time staying at this property and both times have been more than I could ask for. My friend had an amazing birthday spent at Glen Ivy, and it really nice to come back to our suite for girls night :) We definitely can't wait to be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ashley H
Hampton Inn Sui... R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Ashley thank you so much for your raving review, we are so happy that you and your friend enjoyed your time with us! When you do decided to come back please contact me directly! We enjoyed having you with us!

Monica Sanchez
Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have stayed here 8 times in the last 2 years, we have a young adult attending California Baptist University in the area. Always clean rooms, friendly staff, free breakfast, safe location.. nice pool..close to many nice eating places and shopping.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn Sui... R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

I wanted to take the time to Thank You for posting a review of our hotel. We know you are very busy and we really appreciate the time you took to advise future guests about our hotel of your recent stay.

We noticed that you have family at Cal Baptist, please let us know the next time you make your reservation so you can benefit from the discount we offer to all students, facility, alumni, friends, and family.

We look forward to seeing you soon,

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The room was clean albeit spartan and with a TV that was way too small for a $100/night room. The public areas were filthy, including the hallways and elevators, looking like they hadn't been vacuumed in several days and showing badly stained carpeting. The noise from the next room was heard too easily through the walls. The ice machines on the 4th and 3rd floors were both inoperable. The desk clerk was anything but warm although not rude by any means. I don't recall whether she greeted me upon arrival or not, and she offered a lame excuse for the cleanliness of the public areas upon our checkout.
I'm saddened to give these negative comments because I recall the several days my wife and I stayed in this hotel when it first opened during which we had a very positive experience.
I told my wife on checkout that the next time we need to stay in the area that I'll gladly drive the extra 15 miles to stay at the Courtyard, which is charging the same price per night as this Hampton Suites.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clay W

I just received your recent post to TripAdvisor, and I would like to speak with you directly about your recent stay. I am the "new "General Manager and hope that I can speak with you directly to discuss the issues you had during your stay. Please know I strive to ensure my guests not only have a fantastic stay that my staff goes above and beyond to make you fell at home. We may have fallen short this trip but I guarantee I will rectify this and I know the next time you travel to our area you will be 100% satisfied as well as highly recommend our hotel.

I look forward to speaking with you directly

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were bringing our daughter to college and this hotel is very convenient to Cal Baptist Univ. The rooms are very clean and spacious and the free breakfast is fresh and offers a variety of hot and cold foods. A few things could be improved. We had problems with our card keys not working on arrival to room and after. Hallways and elevators need more vacuuming. And ice machine did not work on our floor-several times went to another floor for ice. Will likely stay again since hotel has easy access from highway and to college, interior corridors, clean spacious rooms and great breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just received your recent post to TripAdvisor back on August 30, 2013. I am the new general manager of this property and I truly appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel. I also noticed that you mentioned Cal Baptist University, and wanted to make sure you were aware of the special rates we offer anyone traveling to the area to visit Cal Baptist.

I am currently working on many changes to this hotel as well as ensuring the overall experience is amazing. By you taking the time to let us know of the areas where we fell short , It helps me make the necessary corrections. Please contact me directly at 951-352-5020 when you find some free time, this will allow me to go more in depth with you about your recent stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Clean, quiet place to sleep in the most comfortable bed ever. The lamp in the room did not work and the toilet nearly overflowed but before I could report the toilet, housekeeping noticed and had it fixed. I rented a suite but was surprised to find NO refrigerator in the room. Otherwise stay was comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just received your recent post to TripAdvisor , Wow ,Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. I hope your son is doing better and we are glad you stayed with us.

If you find yourselves traveling to our area again, please give me a call directly at 951-352-5020.

We loved having you here,

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in the king suite,very big room with a superb layout. Stay away from poolside rooms as events can be heard in the room. A bit understaffed at the front desk. Would stay here again - but bring some coffee as they ran out of in room reg coffee- breakfast is ok , eggs are less than tasty . Nice breakfast eating area though. There are a few restaurants in walking distance & a river walk . There was a loud wedding while we were there and while our room was still quiet, friends with us had a room overlooking pool and the whole room shook from the music !

• Stayed: August 2013
Hampton Inn Sui... R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on our hotel. We truly appreciate your comments. We enjoyed having you stay with us.

Catrinea Houston

Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverside
The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa
Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown
Americas Best Value Inn Riverside
Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center
Courtyard by Marriott Riverside UCR/Moreno Valley Area
Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East? Share your experiences!