I stayed at this Hampton location earlier this year. The rate was very enticing and it wasn't too far from my meeting the next morning... The hotel is located in an office complex fairly close to the main highway, and the area seems quiet and safe. There just aren't many dining options close by. The place is also newer and clean, which was nice, but there are some downsides to staying here
The major issue is that the walls are paper thin... You will hear every word from next door or the herd of elephants upstairs, and hope to God they go to bed when you do. The internet is slow, and during the peak morning "shower time", the water is lukewarm at best, while the temperature fluctuates wildly.
They also did not seal the tile grout or countertops in the bathroom, so they are already stained and really shouldn't look as bad as they do for their age. And this Hampton is one of the new versions where they don't put couches in the rooms, so if you're expecting visitors, they will all be sitting on the bed or the 2 dining-style chairs
I found the staff to be friendly, and it was an overall decent 3-star stay. For the rate offered, I would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Southern California, yet far from the hustle and bustle of the big city, sits the Hampton Inn & Suites® Riverside/Corona East hotel. Boasting a location near the cities of Corona and Moreno Valley, our Riverside hotel is just 21 miles from Ontario International Airport and 60 miles from Los Angeles International Airport, Universal Studios Hollywood and all the top attractions that L.A. is famous for. A mere 30 mile drive takes you to Knott's Berry Farm®, as well as the house "The Mouse" built…Disneyland®! But you don't have to venture too far from our Corona hotel in Riverside to find plenty of adventure. Pick up something fabulous at the prestigious Galleria at Tyler. Rejuvenate at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa. Cast a line at the Corona Lake Fishing Area. Hit the links at Oak Quarry, Goose Creek, Hidden Valley or Eagle Glen golf clubs. If you're here on business, you'll find there's plenty nearby. Our Riverside, CA hotel is located just a mile from Kaiser Permanente, Geo Tek, La Sierra University and more. Plan your getaway to this tranquil respite in Southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Riverside / Corona East
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Riverside / Corona East Hotel Riverside