I love staying at Hampton's for their deliciously comfortable beds - I always get a good night's sleep, which I need when I'm traveling for business. This was no exception. The free breakfast also makes it a good deal.
There are several fast-food type restaurants in walking distance in the adjoining office complex: a Carl's Jr., a sushi place, a mediterranean place, a Quizno's, and a wings place. If you want more of a sit-down dining experience, you'll have to drive one exit either way on the 91 to the mall areas for something like Outback or PF Chang's.
A few problems made the quality less than what I have experienced elsewhere. First, there was no mini fridge in the room, which I like to have for saving my leftovers from dinner. I may have been able to request one, but I didn't think to do so until too late. The printer in the business center was temperamental, and I couldn't always print what I needed, and then the quality of the printing was poor - very grainy and smeary. On the day I left, I had to ask for the front desk to print my boarding pass because the toner had apparently run out. Finally, I did not get my bill on check-out day but had to ask for it. Minor, but annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Southern California, yet far from the hustle and bustle of the big city, sits the Hampton Inn & Suites® Riverside/Corona East hotel. Boasting a location near the cities of Corona and Moreno Valley, our Riverside hotel is just 21 miles from Ontario International Airport and 60 miles from Los Angeles International Airport, Universal Studios Hollywood and all the top attractions that L.A. is famous for. A mere 30 mile drive takes you to Knott's Berry Farm®, as well as the house "The Mouse" built…Disneyland®! But you don't have to venture too far from our Corona hotel in Riverside to find plenty of adventure. Pick up something fabulous at the prestigious Galleria at Tyler. Rejuvenate at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa. Cast a line at the Corona Lake Fishing Area. Hit the links at Oak Quarry, Goose Creek, Hidden Valley or Eagle Glen golf clubs. If you're here on business, you'll find there's plenty nearby. Our Riverside, CA hotel is located just a mile from Kaiser Permanente, Geo Tek, La Sierra University and more. Plan your getaway to this tranquil respite in Southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Riverside / Corona East
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Riverside / Corona East Hotel Riverside